Subject: [IGSSTATION-306]: SVTL wrong data for DOY 353, 355 resubmitted
From: "Zinovy Malkin" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 11:08:03 +0300

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          21 Dec 00:06:36 PST 2004      Message Number 306
******************************************************************************

Author:  Zinovy Malkin

Dear Colleagues,

Due to our mistakes we sent wrong SVTL data files for DOY 353
(sent on Dec 19), and 355 (sent today) - those was data from
our old Trimble receiver.  Both files are resubmitted.

Sorry for the trouble!

Best regards,
Zinovy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Zinovy M. Malkin                          e-mail:  [email-masked]
Head                                          Tel:  +7-(812)-275-1024
Lab of Space Geodesy and Earth Rotation       Fax:  +7-(812)-275-1119
Institute of Applied Astronomy RAS            http://zmalkin.com/
nab. Kutuzova, 10                    http://www.ipa.nw.ru/PAGE/DEPFUND/GEO/zm/
St. Petersburg 191187
Russia
------------------------------------------------------------------------------