Subject: [IGSSTATION-3051]: ADIS status
From: "Stefan Leinen" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 14:18:13 +0200

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          11 May 05:18:31 PDT 2009      Message Number 3051
******************************************************************************

Author: Stefan Leinen

Dear colleagues,

there is a hardware failure at the computer of the IGS station ADIS.
Since end of January we had problems with the internet line and now
the computer (a NtripS05 box controlling the receiver and the data
upload) is broken. Thus, ADIS is out of operation. 
Together with BKG we try to buy a subsitute and send it as soon as
possible. We will inform you once we have succeeded to bring ADIS
back into operational mode.

Sorry for any inconvenience

Stefan Leinen
==========================================================
Dr. Stefan Leinen
Institute of Physical Geodesy, Darmstadt University of Technology
Petersenstrasse 13, D-64287 Darmstadt  GERMANY
phone : ++49-6151-163900   fax: ++49-6151-164512
e-mail: [email-masked]
==========================================================
=