Subject: [IGSSTATION-2981]: WES2: Corrected log due to date install error for 3.20
From: "Giovanni.Sella" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: "_NGS.Corscollector" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 15:02:01 -0400

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          09 Apr 12:02:23 PDT 2009      Message Number 2981
******************************************************************************

Author: Giovanni Sella

Dear Colleagues,
  I unfortunately incorrectly specified the start time in section 3.20 
for the log file submitted this morning to the IGSCB. Thanks To Victoria 
Andreatta for pointing this out. I have resubmitted a new log to igscb.
  Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.
  Giovanni

3.20 Receiver Type            : ASHTECH UZ-12
      Satellite System         : GPS
      Serial Number            : UC120034003
      Firmware Version         : CQ00
      Elevation Cutoff Setting : 5
      Date Installed           : 2009-04-09T12:55
      Date Removed             : (CCYY-MM-DDThh:mmZ)
      Temperature Stabiliz.    : (none or tolerance in degrees C)
      Additional Information   : External frequency activated

-- 
Giovanni Sella, Ph.D.
CORS Program Manager,
National Geodetic Survey                       For EXISTING CORS e-mail: 

NOAA-NOS, SSMC3-8716, 1315 East-West Hwy.        ngs.corscollector @ 
noaa.gov
Silver Spring, MD 20910, USA                   For PROPOSED CORS e-mail:
Tel 001-301-713-3198x126, Fax 001-301-713-4324   ngs.proposed.cors @ 
noaa.gov

CORS Guidelines: www.ngs.noaa.gov/CORS/Establish_Operate_CORS.html