Subject: [IGSSTATION-2860]: DUM1 data resubmission
From: "GARAYT" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 16:47:31 +0100

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          18 Feb 07:47:35 PST 2009      Message Number 2860
******************************************************************************

Author : Bruno Garayt

Subject : DUM1 station data delivery failure

Dear colleagues,

Due to some decimation problems and incomplete daily files, DUM1 Rinex files
for doy 2009/005 to 2009/008, and for doy 2009/039 to 2009/046 have been
re-submitted to DCs.

 Maintenance and operations of the DUM1 station is a collaborative effort
supported by IFRTP (Institut Frangais pour la Recherche et la Technologie
Polaires) CNRS (Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique) and ENS (Ecole
Normale Superieure).

Best regards

Bruno

Bruno Garayt

IGN - Service de Giodisie et Nivellement

Riseaux et Services internationaux

Til. : (00 33 0) 1 43 98 81 97 FAX : (00 33 0) 1 43 98 84 50