Subject: [IGSSTATION-2842]: FW: WROC: firmware update installed
From: Jarosław Bosy <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 16:37:37 +0100

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          09 Feb 07:38:22 PST 2009      Message Number 2842
******************************************************************************

Author: Jaroslaw Bosy

Dear colleagues,

we have installed the new firmware 7.01/3.016 at the Leica GRX12000GG Pro
receiver on our EPN/IGS station WROC today. 

A new sitelog has been uploaded to the EPNCB webpage and IGSCB.

Best regards,

Jarek

=====================================================
Prof. Jaroslaw Bosy
Institute of Geodesy and Geoinformatics
Wroclaw University of Environmental and Life Sciences Grunwaldzka 53, 50-357
Wroclaw, Poland
tel. +48 71 3205688   fax +48 71 3205617
e-mail:  [email-masked]
www: http://www.ar.wroc.pl/~bosy/
=====================================================