Subject: [IGSSTATION-2825]: QUIN station outage
From: Dave Stowers <[email-masked]>
To: IGSStations <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 15:56:49 -0800

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          02 Feb 15:56:52 PST 2009      Message Number 2825
******************************************************************************

Author: Dave Stowers

Please be advised that as of January 14, 2009, the antenna/dome
configuration at the Quincy, California site is not calibrated. 
This disqualifies the data for IGS use until further notice.

The antenna required replacement and the intended replacement dome
(which would have made for a calibrated pairing) was unable to be
properly fitted, and the original, uncalibrated dome was returned over
the antenna. A dome is required due to snow accumulation.

Although the data may be released publicly at the JPL ftp site, or
possibly through CDDIS, please discontinue -IGS- analysis/use of the
data until further notice. Publishing will not halt altogether, as there
are users dependent on this specific data which is usable for many
applications.

Best regards,

-dave