Subject: [IGSSTATION-2735]: REUN: receiver and antenna replacements
From: Bruno Garayt <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Centre Operationnel du RGP <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 10:31:33 +0100

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          22 Dec 01:31:39 PST 2008      Message Number 2735
******************************************************************************

Author : Bruno Garayt
Subject : REUN: receiver and antenna replacements

Dear colleagues,

 After a so long data outage without any GLONASS data at REUN station 
(since DOY 090), we are pleased to announce that data publication from 
the Reunion station (REUN) is resumed with GPS and GLONASS data from DOY 
340. GPS Equipment has been changed (receiver : TRIMBLE NETR5 / antenna 
: TRM55971.00, no radome).
The station is now providing hourly and daily files at 30 Hz rates.  
Data from DOY 340 are normally available at the IGS Data centres.
The site log has been updated so as to take into account these changes, 
and a new version has been submitted to igscb.

 So as to minimize the data interruption of the REUN station due to the 
Z18 receiver failure, our colleagues from the geophysics observatory had 
set up a Ahstech Z-Xtreme receiver which is a GPS only one, and made the 
data for this period, from DOY 140 to DOY 337, available at the IGS data 
centers.

Maintenance and operations of the REUN station is a collaborative effort 
supported by the "Institut de Physique du Globe (IPG) - Observatoire 
volcanologique du Piton de la Fournaise" and IGN.
We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused, but we 
hope that these changes had been made for the benefit of the all the 
GNSS community.

Best regards
Bruno Garayt