Subject: [IGSSTATION-2647]: GUAT: New Receiver
From: "Giovanni.Sella" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: "_NGS.Corscollector" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 12:54:15 -0500

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          14 Nov 09:54:17 PST 2008      Message Number 2647
******************************************************************************

Author: Giovanni Sella

Dear Colleagues,
  The site GUAT has a new LEICA GRX1200PRO. No change was made to the 
antenna cable or antenna.
  A updated log has been submitted to the IGSCB. Data flow will resume 
shortly.
  Sincerely,
  Giovanni

The station is owned and operated by the Instituto Geografico Nacional 
of Guatemala.
-- 
Giovanni Sella, Ph.D.
CORS Program Manager,
National Geodetic Survey                       For EXISTING CORS e-mail: 

NOAA-NOS, SSMC3-8716, 1315 East-West Hwy.        ngs.corscollector @ 
noaa.gov
Silver Spring, MD 20910, USA                   For PROPOSED CORS e-mail:
Tel 001-301-713-3198x126, Fax 001-301-713-4324   ngs.proposed.cors @ 
noaa.gov

CORS Guidelines: www.ngs.noaa.gov/CORS/Establish_Operate_CORS.html