Subject: [IGSSTATION-2513]: MDVJ TTS-3 receiver stopped
From: "M.Kaufman" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 17:53:27 +0400

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          19 Sep 06:53:50 PDT 2008      Message Number 2513
******************************************************************************

Author: Mark Kaufman

Dear IGS colleagues,

As it was noticed in the IGS Mail IGSSTATION-2459, the TTS-3 receiver
was used temporarily on the MDVJ station until purchase of the new one.
Some days ago this receiver has been moved for using in another tasks. 
However, we have not stopped the measurements files transfering
to the external databases. We ask the IGS databases managers to exclude 
the MDVJ GPS data files for DOYs 260, 261 and 262.
Our new permanent receiver will be installed the next week.

Our apologies for any inconveniences this may have caused.

Regards,
Mark Kaufman