Subject: [IGSSTATION-2380]: REUN : receiver replacement
From: Bruno Garayt <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 13:05:24 +0200

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          15 Jul 04:06:21 PDT 2008      Message Number 2380
******************************************************************************

Author: Bruno Garayt
Subject: REUN : receiver replacement

Dear colleagues,

  So as to minimize the data interruption of the REUN station due to the 
break of the Z18 receiver and before installing a new GPS/GLONASS one 
within the next months, our colleagues from the geophysics observatory 
replaced the broken Z18 receiver with a Ahstech Z-Xtreme which is a GPS 
only one.
The data submission has started again and data are routinely available 
at IGN GDC from DOY 141. No data available at the REUN station from DOY 
090 to DOY 140 included. The receiver was malfunctionning since DOY 053.
It is a temporarily solution kindly proposed by our colleagues.

Maintenance and operations of the REUN station is a collaborative effort 
supported by the "Institut de Physique du Globe (IPG) - Observatoire 
volcanologique du Piton de la Fournaise" and IGN.
We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Best regards
Bruno Garayt