Subject: [IGSSTATION-2336]: DUM1 station data delivery failure
From: Bruno Garayt <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 10:19:02 +0200

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          25 Jun 01:19:32 PDT 2008      Message Number 2336
******************************************************************************

Author : Bruno Garayt
Subject : DUM1 station data delivery failure

Dear colleagues,

We are experiencing some scripts disfunctioning in the final data 
delivery step of DUM1 station, from the ENS to the GDC at IGN. Since 
more investigations are necessary, the data delivery should be slightly 
disturbed (bigger latency) until the problem is fixed.
All data since DOY 100 have been recovered and uploaded to the IGS 
archives at IGN GDC.

We apologize for the inconvenience this data delivery interruption may 
have caused.

 Maintenance and operations of the DUM1 station is a collaborative 
effort supported by IFRTP (Institut Frangais pour la Recherche et la 
Technologie Polaires) CNRS (Centre National de la Recherche 
Scientifique) and ENS (Ecole Normale Superieure).

Best regards
Bruno