Subject: [IGSSTATION-230]: New station at Zwenigorod
From: "M. Ramatschi" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 13:21:30 +0000

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          05 Nov 05:21:39 PST 2004      Message Number 230
******************************************************************************

Author: Markus Ramatschi

Dear Colleagues,

at our russian station Zwenigorod we need to move to another pillar due 
to construction work. Thus we set up new hardware to record both, the 
new and the old pillar in parallel. We will keep these parallel 
recording until the ongoing construction work force the old pillar to be 
removed. This might be within the next two weeks.

A log for the new ZWE2 station has been submitted to the IGS.

Best regards
Markus Ramatschi

-- 

_________________________________________

     Dr. Markus Ramatschi
     Dipl.- Geophys.
     GFZ-Potsdam
     Telegrafenberg A19

     D-14473 Potsdam

     Tel.: +49 (0) 331 288-1746
     Fax : +49 (0) 331 288-1747
     eMail: [email-masked]
________________________________________