Subject: [IGSSTATION-2235]: REUN status overview
From: Bruno Garayt <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 09:29:01 +0200

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          30 Apr 10:03:02 PDT 2008      Message Number 2235
******************************************************************************

Author: Bruno Garayt

Dear Colleagues,

    The REUN station has stopped recording data since DOY 089. The Z18 
receiver has now to be changed by a new GPS/GLONASS one, the antenna 
should remain the same.
    We are really sorry for the inconveniences that this break in the 
data delivery may cause. We are aware that it is a very important 
station, not only for us but within the international community, IGS one 
as well as in the frame of the Galileo GTRS realisation since it has 
been selected to be candidates for the future GTRF network. We should do 
it as soon as possible, within the next few weeks or months. We are 
thinking about an alternative solution during this period. We will 
inform you as soon as we have more information on the date of the 
replacement.

    Maintenance and operations of the REUN station is a collaborative 
effort supported by the "Institut de Physique du Globe (IPG) - 
Observatoire volcanologique du Piton de la Fournaise" and IGN.

Best regards
Bruno Garayt