Subject: [IGSSTATION-2203]: GUUG: incomplete files since day 099
From: Giovanni Sella <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: "_NGS.Corscollector" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 20:27:07 -0400

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          12 Apr 17:20:50 PDT 2008      Message Number 2203
******************************************************************************

Author: Giovanni Sella

 Dear Colleagues,
    We are aware of the incomplete daily RINEX files for site GUUG. 
Individual hourly files are being uploaded. We are working on resolving 
this problem.
    Sorry for the inconvenience,
    Giovanni

-- 
Giovanni Sella, Ph.D.
CORS Program Manager - SRSD
National Geodetic Survey                    For EXISTING CORS e-mail:
NOAA-NOS, SSMC3-8716, 1315 East-West Hwy.     ngs.corscollector @ noaa.gov
Silver Spring, MD 20910, USA                For PROPOSED CORS e-mail:
Tel 301-713-3198x126, Fax 301-713-4324        ngs.proposed.cors @ noaa.gov

CORS Guidelines: www.ngs.noaa.gov/CORS/Establish_Operate_CORS.html