Subject: [IGSSTATION-1846]: AMC2 back online
From: "Razmik Khachikyan" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 21:42:07 -0700

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          10 Oct 21:42:12 PDT 2007      Message Number 1846
******************************************************************************

Author: Razmik Khachikyan

Dear Colleagues,
 
Following the antenna and splitter replacement at AMC2(Colorado, USA), data
from the station is back online commencing 2007.275. The updated sitelog has
been submitted to IGSCB. We would like to thank Bill Bollwerk, Jim Skinner,
Francine Vannicola and Ed Powers who provided invaluable assistance in
getting this important station back into operation.

Maintenance and operation of the AMC2 station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the U.S. Naval Observatory, Alternate Master
Clock Facility, with funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior
Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best regards,

-Razmik