Subject: [IGSSTATION-176]: CHUR: Data Resubmission - 04Sep25 through 04sep29
From: Stephen Delahunt <[email-masked]>
To: igsstation <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 14:37:48 -0400

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          29 Sep 11:37:52 PDT 2004      Message Number 176
******************************************************************************

Author: Stephen Delahunt

      Site Name                : CHUR CACS-ACP                           
      Four Character ID        : CHUR                                       
      IERS DOMES Number        : 40128M002
      State or Province        : Manitoba
      Country                  : CANADA
      Agency                   : NRCan/GEODETIC SURVEY OF CANADA
      Preferred Abbreviation   : NRCan/GSD

Advisory: Please be advised we have resubmitted daily and hourly data:

          04sep25 - Daily file contains hours 0-19 (original antenna)
                  - Because hours 20-23 have a different antenna they have 
                    been removed.
          
          04sep26 - Daily file contains hours 0-19 (reference test antenna) 
                  - Because hours 20-23 have a different antenna they have 
                    been removed.
          
          04sep27-29 - All files resubmitted with corrected headers.

          The revised site log has been submitted.