Subject: [IGSSTATION-1738]: SOL1 Decommissioned
From: Giovanni Sella <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: "_NGS.Corscollector" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 08:37:38 -0400

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          24 Aug 05:33:47 PDT 2007      Message Number 1738
******************************************************************************

Author: Giovanni Sella

Dear Colleagues,
 I regret to inform you that IGS station SOL1 has been decommissioned, 
although the station has been rebuilt NGS does not intend to submit the 
replacement station to IGS.
  Giovanni

-- 
Giovanni Sella, Ph.D.
CORS Program Manager
National Geodetic Survey                    For EXISTING CORS e-mail:
NOAA-NOS, SSMC3-8716, 1315 East-West Hwy.     ngs.corscollector @ noaa.gov
Silver Spring, MD 20910, USA                For PROPOSED CORS e-mail:
Tel 301-713-3198x126, Fax 301-713-4324        ngs.proposed.cors @ noaa.gov