Subject: [IGSSTATION-1653]: BOR1 Receiver change
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 12:04:13 +0200 (CEST)

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          07 Jul 03:04:18 PDT 2007      Message Number 1653
******************************************************************************

Author: Marek Lehmann & Leszek Jaworski

Dear Colleagues,

The TurboRogue receiver on the station BOR1 will be change at 0 h UTC of
GPSWeek 1435 (DOY 189) to new Trimble NETRS receiver.

The old receiver TurboRogue is proposed to work as the new station BOR2
but in the nominal range: daily files with 30s data sampling only.
It will continue work mainly for the clock's purposes (the H-Maser is
expected in near future) and to determine the changes of behavior caused
by receiver replacement.

Antenna on the station BOR1 will not be change and will be shared with
both receivers (NETRS and TurboRogue) like e.g. MADR and MAD2.

The meteorological data files will be added too.

The station logs will be updated and submitted to central bureau reflecting
these changes.

Best regards
Marek & Leszek