Subject: [IGSSTATION-1555]: Resubmission of files in New Caledonia : NRMD, KOUC, LPIL
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 14:28:14 +1100

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          02 May 20:28:32 PDT 2007      Message Number 1555
******************************************************************************

Author : Laurent Dubois ([email-masked])

SITE ID  : NRMD (92701M005), KOUC (92727S001), LPIL (not IGS : 92732S001)
LOCATION : NEW CALEDONIA (French overseas territories).
AGENCY   : Department of Land (DITTT).

Advisory:
------------

Dear IGS users,

The following data were sent to IGS FTP servers with a bad name (DOY+1).
NRMD : 2006.139 to 2006.243
KOUC : 2006.136 to 2006.263
LPIL : 2006.136 to 2006.264
New files have been sent with good names at CDDIS and IGN and replace the 
old ones.

Unfortunately, some other files are corrupted with 1 week clock jump in 
the time tag of the files.
NRMD : 2006 (day: 137, 138, 254, 267, 281, 337) and 2007 (day: 007)
KOUC: 2006 (day: 267, 288, 295, 323, 358) and 2007 (day: 042, 044)
LPIL : 2006 (day: 267, 323, 351, 358) and 2007 (day: 014)
These files have been erased at CDDIS and IGN.

We apologize to have sent these corrupted data and for all the 
inconveniences.

Best regards.
Laurent Dubois