Subject: [IGSSTATION-1495]: USNO continued lack of data availability
From: Giovanni Sella <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Frank E Marion <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 10:57:18 +0000

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          05 Apr 03:51:09 PDT 2007      Message Number 1495
******************************************************************************

Author: Giovanni Sella

Dear Colleagues,
    I regret to say that we have been unable to reach our local site 
contacts for USNO and the data flow has been interrupted for over a 
week. We are not aware of a receiver malfunction at this time. We will 
continue pursuing this and keep you informed.
   Giovanni

--
Giovanni Sella, Ph.D.
Senior Geodesist, National Geodetic Survey  For EXISTING CORS e-mail:
NOAA-NOS, SSMC3-8716, 1315 East-West Hwy.     ngs.corscollector @ noaa.gov
Silver Spring, MD 20910, USA                For PROPOSED CORS e-mail:
Tel 301-713-3198x126, Fax 301-713-4324        ngs.proposed.cors @ noaa.gov