Subject: [IGSSTATION-1445]: PIE1 (return to service)
From: Dave Stowers <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 10:22:17 -0800

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          08 Mar 10:22:19 PST 2007      Message Number 1445
******************************************************************************

Author: Dave Stowers

Please be advised that the  IGS station at Pietown, New Mexico (PIE1) is
now operating. The choke ring antenna and RF cable required replacement,
along with a fair number of other events (maser swaps, shrubbery
removal, etc..). 

A sitelog update has been submitted to IGSCB.

Data will be back-posted from the previous month and normal data
publishing will resume shortly. 

Apologies for the long interruption of service.

Maintenance and operations of the PIE1 station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, NGS/NOAA, and the NRAO Pie Town VLBA Station 
with major funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus
Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best regards,

-dave