Subject: [IGSSTATION-1346]: CRO1 H-Maser reference
From: Dave Stowers <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 14:49:01 -0800

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          22 Jan 14:49:02 PST 2007      Message Number 1346
******************************************************************************

Author: Dave Stowers

Dear Colleagues,

I've been informed that the H-Maser used as a reference for IGS Station
CRO1 has become unstable as of ~07:45 UTC today, and that site personnel
are working to resolve the problem. Please note that this has impacted
the data quality from this site adversely. Analysis Centers may wish to
consider GPS data from this site as being suspect until the maser
problems are remedied. News of repair will be conveyed as a follow-up
message.

Best regards,

-dave

Maintenance and operations of the CRO1 station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the National Radio Astronomy Observatory
(NRAO) St. Croix VLBA Station, with funding provided by NASA's Earth
Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.