Subject: [IGSSTATION-1304]: ASPA: Back online
From: "Giovanni.Sella" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: "_NGS.Corscollector" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 07:59:38 -0500

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          05 Jan 04:59:43 PST 2007      Message Number 1304
******************************************************************************

Author: Giovanni Sella

Dear Colleagues,
  I'm pleased to inform you that thanks to the efforts of the site 
operator ASPA has started transmitting data again with NO equipment 
changes. Unfortunately at the current time it is not clear if the 
missing older data is retrievable or not.
	ASPA is owned and operated by the American Samoa Power Company and NGS 
facilitates the transfer of data to IGS.
   Sincerely,
   Giovanni

--
Giovanni Sella, Ph.D.
Senior Geodesist, National Geodetic Survey  For EXISTING CORS e-mail:
NOAA-NOS, SSMC3-8716, 1315 East-West Hwy.     ngs.corscollector @ noaa.gov
Silver Spring, MD 20910, USA                For PROPOSED CORS e-mail:
Tel 301-713-3198x126, Fax 301-713-4324        ngs.proposed.cors @ noaa.gov