Subject: [IGSSTATION-125]: SOLA rinex correction
From: "David Maggert" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Razmik Khachikyan" <[email-masked]>, "Carey Noll" <[email-masked]>, "Michael Scharber" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 15:07:50 -0600

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          17 Aug 14:07:51 PDT 2004      Message Number 125
******************************************************************************

Author: David Maggert, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

The original RINEX data for SOLA had the wrong antenna suffix ASH701945C_M.
The corrected RINEX for SOLA has been re-submitted to CDDIS
and SOPAC with the correct antenna suffix ASH701945E_M.  The affected days
are DOY 065-181.  We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the SOLA station is a collaborative effort
supported by
JPL, MIT, UNAVCO, and King Abdullah City for Science and Technology (KACST)
with
funding provided by NASA's Earth Science Enterprise.

Best Regards,
David Maggert
UNAVCO Archive