Subject: [IGSSTATION-1076]: UNB1 Temporarily Off Line
From: Langley <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Hyun-Ho Rho <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 11:41:53 -0300 (ADT)

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          16 Aug 07:42:00 PDT 2006      Message Number 1076
******************************************************************************

Author: Richard Langley

We are in the process of raising the antenna used by UNB1. A new adapter is
being constructed to raise the antenna above the new parapet that was built
during the recent roof renovations on Head Hall. UNB1 could be off line for up
to a few days. Sorry for any inconvenience.

===============================================================================
 Richard B. Langley                            E-mail: [email-masked]
 Geodetic Research Laboratory                  Web: http://www.unb.ca/GGE/
 Dept. of Geodesy and Geomatics Engineering    Phone:    +1 506 453-5142
 University of New Brunswick                   Fax:      +1 506 453-4943
 Fredericton, N.B., Canada  E3B 5A3
     Fredericton?  Where's that?  See: http://www.city.fredericton.nb.ca/
===============================================================================