Subject: [IGSSTATION-1064]: UNB1 Resubmission of Daily Data Files for DOY 213 and 215
From: Langley <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Hyun-Ho Rho <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 16:58:12 -0300 (ADT)

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          07 Aug 12:58:22 PDT 2006      Message Number 1064
******************************************************************************

Author: Richard Langley

Due to software problems, the originally submitted UNB1 daily observation
files for days 213 and 215 were incomplete. New complete files have been
submitted to CDDIS and SOPAC.
-- Richard Langley

===============================================================================
 Richard B. Langley                            E-mail: [email-masked]
 Geodetic Research Laboratory                  Web: http://www.unb.ca/GGE/
 Dept. of Geodesy and Geomatics Engineering    Phone:    +1 506 453-5142
 University of New Brunswick                   Fax:      +1 506 453-4943
 Fredericton, N.B., Canada  E3B 5A3
     Fredericton?  Where's that?  See: http://www.city.fredericton.nb.ca/
===============================================================================