Subject: [IGSSTATION-1061]: SYOG submission with delay, DOY=213-217
From: "YAHAGI Toshihiro" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "GSI. igs-group" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 11:41:16 +0900

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          05 Aug 19:41:45 PDT 2006      Message Number 1061
******************************************************************************

Author: Toshihiro YAHAGI

Dear Colleagues,

Two files of SYOG on Antarctica have been submitted with a few days delay.
They were delayed due to a communication trouble as I announced in IGSstaion 
mail 1056.

The data period are from DOY=213 to DOY=217.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Toshi

 -----------------------------------------------------------
 Toshihiro YAHAGI
 Satellite Orbit Section, Satellite Geodesy Division,
 Geodetic Observation Center, Geographical Survey Institute (GSI), Japan
 ***TEL: +81-29-864-4811   ***FAX: +81-29-864-6864
 ***e-mail(personal): [email-masked]  ***e-mail(group): [email-masked]
 -----------------------------------------------------------