Subject: [IGSREPORT-0988] SIO Data Center Report -- GPS Week 749
From: Keith Stark, Yehuda Bock
Date: Thu, 26 May 1994 8:01:15 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Thu May 26  8:01:15 PDT 1994      Message Number 0988
******************************************************************************

Author: Keith Stark, Yehuda Bock
Subject: SIO Data Center Report -- GPS Week 749

 SIO Global Data Center Report -- GPS Week 0749

Submitted by: Keith Stark, Yehuda Bock
              Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics
              Scripps Institution of Oceanography
              La Jolla, CA 92093-0225 USA
              e-mail: [email-masked],[email-masked]
              fax: (619) 534-9873
              geodesy lab tel: (619) 534-7692 

To access SIO GARNER archive:
 ftp toba.ucsd.edu (132.239.152.80)
 login: anonymous
 password: your name
 directories: rinex, raw
Direct problems to: [email-masked]
______________________________________________________________________________
Data Holdings as of 05/26/94 11:14:13 UTC

              P G G A   &   G L O B A L   T R A C K I N G   D A T A
                             (IGS CORE STATIONS)                   
  GPS WEEK #749                May 15 - May 21               DOY 135 - DOY 141

                                                                Day Number 
                                                            1  1  1  1  1  1  1
                              SIO  IGS  TYPE OF             3  3  3  3  3  4  4
SITE_NAME                     CODE CODE RECEIVER            5  6  7  8  9  0  1
----------------------------- ---- ---- ------------------- -  -  -  -  -  -  - 
Blythe (PGGA), CA, USA        blyt blyt ASHTECH Z-XII3      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Chatsworth (PGGA), CA, USA    chtp chtp ROGUE SNR-8000      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Goldstone (PGGA), CA, USA     ds10 gold ROGUE SNR-8         X  9  X  X  X  X  X
JPL Mesa (PGGA), CA, USA      jpl1 jplm ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Lake Mathews (PGGA), CA, USA  math math TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Monument Peak (PGGA), CA, USA monp monp ASHTECH Z-XII      R3  - R4 R9 R3  B  B
Palos Verdes (PGGA), CA, USA  pvep pvep TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pinyon 1 (PGGA), CA, USA      pin1 piny ASHTECH Z-XII3      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Quincy (PGGA), CA, USA        quin quin ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Scripps 3 (PGGA), CA, USA     sio3 sio3 ASHTECH Z-XII3      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Vandenberg (PGGA), CA, USA    vndp vndp ASHTECH Z-XII3      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Albert Head, Victoria B.C.    albh albh ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Algonquin, Canada             algo algo ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Arequipa, Peru                are1 areq ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X        X
Bermuda                       brmu brmu ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Brussels, Belgium             brus brus ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Fairbanks, AK, USA            fair fair ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  6  X  X  X  X
Fortaleza, Brazil             fort fort ROGUE SNR-8000      7  X  X  X  X  X  X
Goddard SFC, MD, USA          gode gode ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Graz, Austria                 graz graz ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hartebeesthoek, S. Africa     hart hart ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  5  X
Harvest Platform, CA, USA     harv harv ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Herstmonceux, UK              hers hers ROGUE SNR-8A        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hobart (Tasmania) Australia   hob1 hob1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  7  X  X  X  X  X
Jozefoslaw, Poland            joze joze TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kiruna, Sweden                kiru kiru ROGUE SNR-8100      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kokee Park, HI, USA           kokr kokb ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kootwijk Obs., Netherlands    kosg kosg ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kourou, Fr. Guyana            kour kour ROGUE SNR-8C        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Madrid DSN, Spain             ds60 madr ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Maspalomas, Canary Is.        masp masp ROGUE SNR-8C        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Matera, Italy                 mate mate ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
McDonald Obs, TX, USA         mdo1 mdo1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
McMurdo, Antarctica           mcm1 mcmu ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  2  X  X  8  X
Metsahovi, Finland            mets mets ROGUE SNR-8C        X  X  1  X  X  X  X
North Liberty, Iowa, USA      nlib nlib ROGUE SNR-8000      7  7  3  9  1  8  X
Ny Alesund, Norway            nall nyal ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Onsala, Sweden                onsa onsa ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Pamatai, Tahiti               pama pama ROGUE SNR-800       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Penticton, Canada             drao drao ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Perth, Australia              pert pert ROGUE SNR-8100         7  1  7  X  X  X
Pie Town, NM, USA             pie1 pie1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Richmond, FL, USA             rcm5 rcm5 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Saint John's, Canada          stjo stjo ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  4  X  X  X
Santiago, Chile               sant sant ROGUE SNR-8         X  7  1  X  8  7  8
Taiwan, Taipei                taiw taiw ROGUE SNR-800       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tidbinbilla, Australia        ds42 tidb ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tromso, Norway                trom trom ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tsukuba-Kashima, Japan        tskb tskb ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Usuda, Japan                  usu3 usud ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Westford, MA, USA             wes2 wes2 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Westford, MA, USA             wfrd wfrd ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Wettzell, Germany             wtz1 wett ROGUE SNR-800       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Yarragadee, Australia         yar1 yar1 ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Yellowknife, Canada           yell yell ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Zimmerwald, Switzerland       zimm zimm TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    X  X  X  X  X  X  X

B = RINEX and raw files on line; R = Raw files on line; X = RINEX files on line
 
1. The following data are downloaded at SIO directly from receiver:
   BLYT,CHTP,MATH,MONP,PIN1,PVEP,SIO3,VNDP
2. All other data are copied from CDDIS/JPL/IGN/EMR/CIC (in that order).
3. The ashtech receiver at MONP had power problems from 06:00 UTC
   on day 135 through 16:00 UTC on day 136.  This problem also
   occurred on days 137 through 139. We will swap the receiver
   as soon as another becomes available.