Subject: [IGSREPORT-0980] CDDIS Product Holdings (Week 0747)
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 24 May 1994 7:51:01 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue May 24  7:51:01 PDT 1994      Message Number 0980
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: CDDIS Product Holdings (Week 0747)

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 24-May-94)
                   GPS Week 0747/IGS Operational Week 18
              (May 01 thru 07, 1994; Days 94121 thru 94127)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0747]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07470-6.EPH      SP3     COD07477.ERP   COD07477.SUM     15-May-94
 EMR     EMR07470-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07477.ERP   EMR07477.SUM     12-May-94
 ESA     ESA07470-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07477.ERP   ESA07477.SUM     16-May-94
 GFZ     GFZ07470-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07477.ERP   GFZ07477.SUM     14-May-94
 IGS     IGS07470-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07477.ERP   IGS07477.SUM     18-May-94
 JPL     JPL07470-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07477.ERP   JPL07477.SUM     16-May-94
 NGS     NGS07470-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07477.ERP   NGS07470-6.SUM   11-May-94
 SIO     SIO07470-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07477.ERP   SIO07477.SUM     15-May-94
==============================================================================
Totals:  85 files (11.4 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index