Subject: [IGSREPORT-0963] CDDIS Product Holdings (Week 0746)
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 17 May 1994 16:46:17 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue May 17 16:46:17 PDT 1994      Message Number 0963
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: CDDIS Product Holdings (Week 0746)

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 17-May-94)
                   GPS Week 0746/IGS Operational Week 17
              (April 24 thru 30, 1994; Days 94114 thru 94120)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0746]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07460-6.EPH      SP3     COD07467.ERP   COD07467.SUM     06-May-94
 EMR     EMR07460-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07467.ERP   EMR07467.SUM     06-May-94
 ESA     ESA07460-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07467.ERP   ESA07467.SUM     06-May-94
 GFZ     GFZ07460-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07467.ERP   GFZ07467.SUM     07-May-94
 IGS     IGS07460-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07467.ERP   IGS07467.SUM     13-May-94
 JPL     JPL07460-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07467.ERP   JPL07467.SUM     11-May-94
 NGS     NGS07460-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07467.ERP   NGS07460-6.SUM   04-May-94
 SIO     SIO07460-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07467.ERP   SIO07467.SUM     12-May-94
==============================================================================
Totals:  85 files (11.4 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index