Subject: [IGSREPORT-9600] Wk 1183 SOPAC Data Holdings
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 07:15 -0700

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report   17 Sep 07:15:05 PDT 2002      Message Number 9600
******************************************************************************

Authors: Brent Gilmore, Paul Jamason, and Michael Scharber
Subject: Week 1183 SOPAC Data Holdings
            
SOPAC Global Data Center Report -- GPS Week 1183

Submitted by: Brent Gilmore, Paul Jamason and Michael Scharber
              Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center (SOPAC)
              Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics (IGPP)
              Scripps Institution of Oceanography (SIO)
              University of California, San Diego (UCSD)
              La Jolla, CA 92093-0225 USA
              E-mail: [email-masked] 
              Fax: (858) 534-9873
              Geodesy Lab: (858) 534-7692 

To access SOPAC GARNER archive:
 ftp garner.ucsd.edu (132.239.152.113)
 login: anonymous
 password: your email address
 directories: raw, rinex, nav, met, products

WWW home page URL: http://sopac.ucsd.edu

Direct problems to: [email-masked]
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                                 C O N T I N U O U S   G P S   D A T A   A R C H I V E D   A T   S O P A C

                                    GPS WEEK # 1183    09/08/2002 - 09/14/2002        DOY 251 - DOY 257

                                           Data holdings as of September 17, 2002  13:53:22 GMT

                                                                                            
SITE NAME           LOCATION             ST COUNTRY     NETWORK RECEIVER CODE       ANTENNA CODE    DOME 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 ID
------------------- -------------------- -- ----------- ------- ------------------- -------------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Seven Oaks Dam      Mentone              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- 7odm
Argos Mountain Firi Johnson Valley       CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 agmt
Alamo Power Plant   Neenach              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 alpp
Anacapa Island One  Anacapa Island       CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH MICROZ      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 ana1
Allen Osborne       Westlake             CA USA         SCIGN   ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 aoa1
Arvin Maintenance Y Arvin                CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B09 B09 B09 B09 B09 B09 B09 arm1
Arvin Maintenance Y Arvin                CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B09 B09 B09 B09 B09 B09 B09 arm2
Apple Valley Road Y Apple Valley         CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 avry
Anza Gravel Excavat Anza                 CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 azry
Azusa               Azusa                CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        JPLA B08 B08 B08 B08 B08 B08 B08 azu1
Santa Barbara Islan Santa Barbara Island CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH MICROZ      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 bar1
Bradbury Dam        Solvang              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 bbdm
Big Bear Rd. Yd.    Big Bear             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 bbry
Bitter Creek Wildli Maricopa             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 bcwr
Belle Mountain      Twentynine Palms     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 R   --- bemt
Bear Peak           S. Sierra Nevada Mtn CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 R   B10 B10 bepk
Bell Gardens Interm Bell Gardens         CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 bgis
Lake Skinner        Temecula             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 bill
Baker Airport       Baker                CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 bkap
Burke M.S.          Pico Rivera          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- bkms
Blythe              Blythe               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    ENCL B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 blyt
BEARMAT Hill        Twentynine Palms     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 bmhl
Beaumont Road Yard  Beaumont             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 bmry
Brand Basin         Burbank              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        DOME B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 bran
Burnt Peak          West San Gabriel Mou CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 brpk
Barstow Rd. Yd.     Barstow              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 bsry
Big Tejunga Dam     La Canada            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 btdm
Buena Vista Pumping Taft                 CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B09 B09 B09 B09 B09 B09 B09 bvpp
Cactus City Communi Coachella            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 cact
Cann Parkfield      Parkfield            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SCIS B10 B10 B10 B10 R   B10 B10 cand
Carrhill            Parkfield            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        JPLA B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 carr
Catalina            Catalina             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 cat1
Catalina Island 2   Avalon               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945B_M    SCIT X10 X09 X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 cat2
Calabasas High Scho Calabasas            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 cbhs
Cerro Coso Communit Ridgecrest           CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 cccc
Compton Community C Compton              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 ccco
Carbon Creek Contro Placentia            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 cccs
Chuchupate Stations Frazier Park         CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ccst
Cady Mountain       Ludlow               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 R   --- cdmt
Cogswell Dam        San Gabriel Mountain CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 R   B10 B10 B09 cgdm
Chilao              San Gabriel Mountain CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    SCPL B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 chil
Challenger Middle S Lancaster            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 chms
CICESE              Ensenada                Mexico      SCIGN   ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cic1
Circle X Ranch      Santa Monica Mountai CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 cirx
Caltech             Pasadena             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 cit1
Cajon Maintenance S W. Cajon Valley      CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 cjms
Claremont           Claremont            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    SCPL B05 B05 B04 B03 B04 B04 B04 clar
Fire Camp 9         Sylmar               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    SCPL B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 cmp9
Corona Power Plant  Corona               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 cnpp
Coal Oil Point Rese Isla Vista           CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 R   R   R   R   B10 copr
Coronados Island    Coronados Island        Mexico      SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B01 B00 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 corx
China Lake          Coso Junction        CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 coso
College of the Dese Palm Desert          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- cotd
Camp Boron          Boron                CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 cpbn
Crafton Hills Colle Yucaipa              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936B_M    SNOW B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 crfp
Carson High School  Carson               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 crhs
Carter Reservior    Westmorland          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945C_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 crrs
Santa Cruz Island 1 Santa Cruz Island    CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 cru1
Cal State Channel I Camarillo            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 csci
CSU Dominguez       Carson               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 csdh
CSU Northridge      Northridge           CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        JPLA B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 csn1
Casitas Station     Casitas Springs      CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 csst
Castaic Dam         Castaic              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 ctdm
La Contenta Middle  Yucca Valley         CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945C_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 ctms
Cuyama Valley High  New Cuyama           CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 cuhs
Covina H.S.         Covina               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 cvhs
Pacoima Dam 2       Pacoima              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    SNOW B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 dam2
Durmid Hill         Durmid Hill          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIS B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 dhlg
Dorsey High School  Los Angeles          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945C_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 dshs
Desert Sun Science  Idyllwild            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 dssc
Devil's Punchbowl P Pearblossom          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 dvpb
Downey H.S.         Downey               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 dyhs
El Camino College   Torrance             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 ecco
El Cariso Fire Stat El Cariso            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 ecfs
Edmonston Pumping P Grapevine            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B09 B09 B09 B09 B09 B09 B09 edpp
East L.A. Science C Los Angeles          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 elsc
Diamond Valley Lake Hemet                CA USA         SCIGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP  NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 ese2
Diamond Valley Lake Hemet                CA USA         SCIGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP  NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 esrw
Etiwanda Power Plan Rancho Cucamonga     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 ewpp
Figueroa Station    Los Olivos           CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701933B_M    SCIT R   B10 B10 B10 B10 R   B10 fgst
Fillmore Teleport   Fillmore             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 fmtp
Fillmore VORTAC     Fillmore             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 fmvt
Fairview Park       Costa Mesa           CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701933B_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 fvpk
Fairfax High School Los Angeles          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 fxhs
Frazier Mountain    Frazier Mountain     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 fzhs
Goodwin Education C California Valley    CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 gdec
Glen Helen Regional San Bernardino       CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 ghrp
Galleano Reservoir  Niland               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945C_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 glrs
Glamis Peak         Glamis               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B08 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 gmpk
Sweeney Granite Mou Kelso                CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- gmrc
Gene Pumping Statio Parker               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- gnps
Goldstone 2         Goldstone            CA USA         SCIGN   ROGUE SNR-12 RM     AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 gol2
Goldstone Deep Spac Goldstone            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 gold
Isla Guadalupe      Isla Guadalupe          Mexico      SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945C_M    SCIT X09 X07 X05 X03 X07 X08 X09 guax
Garvey Reservoir    Monterey Park        CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 gvrs
Harbor College      Willmington          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 hbco
Hector Mine         Newberry Springs     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 R   --- hcmn
High Vista Communic High Vista           CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 hivi
Hinds Pumping Stati Chiriaco Summit      CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 hnps
Holcomb Ridge, Site Pearblossom          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 hol3
Holcomb Ridge       Pearblossom          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    CAFG B10 B10 B10 B10 R   B10 B10 holc
Hollydale           Hollydale            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    SNOW B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 holp
Happy Valley School Ojai                 CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 hvys
Interstate 40, Site Bristol Mountains    CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 i40a
Drop 2              Holtville            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945C_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 iid2
Iron Mountain Pumpi Rice                 CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 imps
Lake Isabella       Kernville            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 islk
Imperial Valley Col Imperial             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 ivco
JPL Mesa            Pasadena             CA USA         SCIGN   ROGUE SNR-8100      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 jplm
Kimball Ranch       Santa Paula          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945C_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 kbrc
Keys View           Joshua Tree National CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 kyvw
Lang Parkfield      Parkfield            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945.02B   SCIS B10 B10 B09 B10 B10 B10 B10 land
L.A. Pierce College Woodland Hills       CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 lapc
Los Angeles Southwe Los Angeles          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 lasc
Long Beach CC 1     Los Angeles          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 lbc1
Long Beach CC 2     Los Angeles          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 lbc2
Long Beach          Long Beach           CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SCIS B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 lbch
Landers Elementary  Landers              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945C_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 ldes
Ludlow Southwest    Ludlow               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 ldsw
Mt. Lee             Hollywood            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    SCPL B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 leep
Lower Franklin Rese Beverly Hills        CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 lfrs
Lancaster Injection Lancaster            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIS B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 linj
Lone Juniper Ranch  Frazier Park         CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 ljrn
Llano Zero 1        Llano                CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 ll01
Lake Los Angeles Sc Palmdale             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 llas
Lane Mountain       Barstow              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- lnmt
Longdon Yard        Irwindale            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    SCPL B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 long
Live Oak Reservoir  La Verne             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 lors
La Puente H.S.      La Puente            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 lphs
Lockwood Valley Mai Lockwood Valley      CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 lvms
Lake Mathews 2      Lake Mathews Reservo CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 mat2
Markham Middle Scho Los Angeles          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 mhms
Mida Parkfield      Parkfield            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945.02B   SCIS B07 B07 B08 B10 B10 B10 B10 mida
San Miguel Island 1 San Miguel Island    CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 mig1
Modjeska Peak       Santa Ana Mountains  CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mjpk
Mills Filtration Pl Riverside            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945.02B   SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 mlfp
Monument Peak       Laguna Mountains     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIS B01 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 monp
Moorpark Water Dist Moorpark             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 mpwd
Morris Dam          Azusa                CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- mrdm
Mountain Skies Obse Lake Arrowhead       CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 msob
Civic Center MTA    Los Angeles          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 mta1
Mesa Union School D Somis                CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 musd
Montezuma Valley Fi Ranchita             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 mvfd
Noble Pass Firing A Twentynine Palms     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIS R   R   R   R   R   R   R   nbps
Needles Airport     Needles              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 ndap
Nordhoff Ridge      Ojai                 CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 nhrg
Norco College       Norco                CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 noco
North Park          Inglewood            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 nopk
Naval Space Surveil Chula Vista          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 nsss
Oasis Elementary Sc Twentynine Palms     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945C_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 oaes
Orange Emergency Op Silverado            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 oeoc
Orange Glen High Sc Escondido            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 oghs
Obs. Pt. Bullion    Twentynine Palms     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B09 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 opbl
Obs. Pt. Creole     Twentynine Palms     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIS B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 opcl
Obs. Pt. Crampton   Twentynine Palms     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 opcp
Obs. Pt. Cross      Twentynine Palms     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIS B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 opcx
Obs. Pt. Round      Twentynine Palms     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIS B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 R   --- oprd
Olga Reed Elementar Los Alamos           CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 ores
Ord Mountain        Barstow              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 ormt
Olivelands School   Santa Paula          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 ovls
Occidental College  Eagle Rock           CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 oxyc
Ozena Station       Ozena                CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ozst
Pearblossom Pumping Pearblossom          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 pbpp
Philips Lab         Edwards AFB          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 phlb
Pinyon 1            Pinyon Flat          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945C_M    SCIS B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 pin1
Pinyon 2            Pinyon Flat          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 pin2
Elysian Park        Los Angeles          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 pkrd
Paramount High Scho Paramount            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 pmhs
Palomar Observatory Palomar Mountain     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 pmob
Pomm Parkfield      Parkfield            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945.02B   SCIS B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 pomm
Perris Pump Back Fa Perris               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 ppbf
Palm Springs Airpor Palm Springs         CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 psap
Puddingstone Reserv San Dimas            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 psdm
Palos Verdes        Palos Verdes         CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 pve3
Peninsula High Scho Rolling Hills        CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 pvhs
Palos Verdes Reserv Rolling Hills        CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 pvrs
Quartz Hill Treatme Quartz Hill          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 qhtp
Rand Mountain       unincoropated Kern C CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 ramt
West La Cumbre Peak Santa Barbara        CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 rca2
Rodman Mountain     Newberry Springs     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIS B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 R   --- rdmt
Rio Hondo College   Whittier             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 rhcl
Pinemeadow          Pinemeadow           CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 roch
Rocketdyne          Simi Valley          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    SNOW B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 rock
Rosamond Treatment  Rosamond             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 rstp
Rose Valley         Ojai                 CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- rsvy
Rialto High School  Rialto               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIS B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 rths
Santa Ana Corp. Yar Santa Ana            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sacy
Saddleback Communit Mission Viejo        CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X08 sbcc
Southern California Victorville          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B09 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 scia
San Clemente Island San Clemente Island  CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SCIS B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 scip
Shorecliffs Middle  San Clemente         CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT X10 X09 X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 scms
Sandhill            Landers              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 sdhl
Santa Felicia Dam   Piru                 CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 sfdm
San Gabriel Dam     Azusa                CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- sgdm
San Gabriel High Sc San Gabriel          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 sghs
San Gorgonio Pass 1 Cabazon              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 sgps
Siberia             Ludlow               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 sibe
Silver Lake Reservi Silver Lake          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 silk
Scripps 3           La Jolla             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIS B02 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 sio3
Scripps 5 - Mt. Sol La Jolla                USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 sio5
Salton City Mainten Salton City          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 slms
Sonora High School  La Habra             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT R   B00 B02 B10 B10 B10 B10 snhs
San Nicolas Island  San Nicolas Island   CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIS B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 sni1
South Mountain      Santa Paula          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B08 B07 somt
Fire Camp-8         Saddle Peak          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 spk1
South Pointe Middle Diamond Bar          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 spms
San Pedro Martir    Sierra San Pedro Mar    Mexico      SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIS B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B00 B10 spmx
Santa Rosa Island 1 Santa Rosa Island    CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 srs1
Table Mountain      Wrightwood           CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    SNOW B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 tabl
Tehachapi Cement Pl Tehachapi            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 R   B10 B10 thcp
Tajiguas Ranch      Tajiguas             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 tjrn
Thermal Airport Roa Thermal              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 tmap
Torrance Ariport    Torrance             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        SNOW B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 torp
Thousand Oaks Sheri Thousand Oaks        CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 tost
Bommer Canyon       Irvine               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936B_M    ENCL X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 trak
Troy                Newberry Springs     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 R   --- troy
Townsend Middle Sch Chino Hills          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 twms
UCLA                Los Angeles          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 uclp
UC Santa Barbara    Santa Barbara        CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 ucsb
University of South Los Angeles          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        JPLA B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 usc1
U.S. Gypsum Company Ocotillo Wells       CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945C_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 usgc
Cal Poly San Luis O San Luis Obispo      CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701933B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 uslo
Ventucopa Station   Ventucopa            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- vcst
Verdugo Canyon      Glendale             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 vdcy
San Vicente Mountai Encino               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 vimt
Ventura College     Ventura              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 vnco
Van Norman Complex  Granada Hills        CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 vncx
Vandenberg          Vandenberg Air Force CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936B_M    SNOW B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 vndp
Vincent Pump Statio Vincent              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 vnps
Marine Exchange     San Pedro            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 vtis
Valley Alternative  Avocado Heights      CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 vyas
West Covina High Sc West Covina          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 wchs
Wind Gap Pumping Pl Grapevine            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B09 B09 B09 B09 B09 B09 B09 wgpp
Whittier College    Whittier             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 whc1
Whiting Regional Wi Lake Forest          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 whyt
Wide Canyon         Sky Valley           CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 widc
Whitiker Peak       Castaic              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 wkpk
Mt. Wilson          Mt. Wilson           CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 wlsn
Whiteman Airport    Pacoima              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 wmap
Whitter Narrows Rec South El Monte       CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 wnra
West Ord Mtn. Commu Lucerne Valley       CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 womt
Westchester High Sc Los Angeles          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT --- --- --- --- R   B10 B10 wrhs
Whitewater Mountain Cabazon              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 wwmt
Carr Hill Site Two  Parkfield            CA USA         SGN/BRD ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 carh
Camp Roberts        Parkfield            CA USA         SGN/BRD ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 crbt
Hogs                Parkfield            CA USA         SGN/BRD ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945.02B   SCIS B10 B10 B08 B10 B10 B10 B10 hogs
Hunt                Parkfield            CA USA         SGN/BRD ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 hunt
Lowes               Parkfield            CA USA         SGN/BRD ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B06 B08 B10 B10 B10 B10 lows
Mason West          Parkfield            CA USA         SGN/BRD ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 masw
Mine Mountain       Parkfield            CA USA         SGN/BRD ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 mnmc
Ranchita            Parkfield            CA USA         SGN/BRD ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 rnch
Table               Parkfield            CA USA         SGN/BRD ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT --- --- B02 B10 B10 B10 B10 tblp
Briones Reservoir   Lafayette            CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 brib
Casa - 1999         Mammoth Lakes        CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945B_M    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ca99
CHABOT              San Leandro          CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- X10 chab
Columbia College    Columbia             CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936C_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cmbb
Condor              Stockton             CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    NONE --- X10 X10 X10 X10 --- X10 cndr
Deadman Creek       Mammoth Lakes        CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH700936F_C    SCIS --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ddmn
Dechambeau Ranch    Lee Vining           CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936F_C    SCIS --- --- --- --- --- --- --- dech
Mt. Diablo          Concord              CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 diab
Farallon Islands -  Farallon Islands     CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936C_M    UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 farb
Hopland - BARD Stat Hopland              CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936C_M    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hopb
Hot Creek           Mammoth Lakes        CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH700936F_C    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hotk
Juniper             Gull Lake            CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- X10 jnpr
Knolls              Mammoth Lakes        CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH700936F_C    SCIS X09 X09 X09 X09 X09 X09 X09 knol
Krakatoa-USGS       Mammoth Lakes        CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH700936F_C    SCIS --- --- --- --- --- --- --- krac
Lincoln             Mammoth Lakes        CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH700936F_C    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 linc
Lutz - Bard Station San Jose             CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936C_M    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 lutz
Mt. Hamilton - BARD San Jose             CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mhcb
Minaret Summit      Mammoth Lakes        CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- X10 mins
Modoc, CA -- Modoc  Rural, near Alturas  CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 modb
Monument Peak Milpi Milpitas             CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 monb
Musick Mountain - B Shaver Lake          CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 musb
Mammoth Water Treat Mammoth Lakes        CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH700936E_C    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mwtp
Ohlone Park         Hercules             CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ohln
Oroville Dam        Oroville             CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 orvb
Point Blunt 1       Point Blunt          CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 pbl1
Point Blunt 2       Point Blunt          CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- pbl2
Parkfield           Parkfield            CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SCIS X10 --- X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 pkdb
Potrero Hills       Fairfield            CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936C_M    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 --- --- --- potb
Pigeon Point 1      Pigeon Point         CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ppt1
Point Reyes Lightho Rural, Point Reyes N CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936C_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ptrb
Resurgent Dome      Mammoth Lakes        CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH700936E_C    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 rdom
LLNL Site 300       Site 300 (Tracy)     CA USA         BARD    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 s300
San Andreas Geophys Hollister            CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 saob
Saw                 Mammoth Lakes        CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH700936F_C    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sawc
Soda Springs        Los Gatos            CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936C_M    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sodb
Sutter Buttes       Colusa               CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sutb
Tiburon Peninsula   Tiburon              CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tibb
Tilla               Mammoth Lakes        CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tilc
UC-DAVIS Geology 1  Davis                CA USA         BARD    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ucd1
Waterson            Mammoth Lakes        CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH700936F_C    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 watc
Winton              Hayward              CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- X10 wint
Yreka, CA -- Yreka  Yreka                CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936C_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ybhb
Blyn Mountain, Sequ Blyn Mountain, Sequi WA USA         PANGA   ASHTECH MICROZ      TRM33429.20+GP  SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 blyn
Burns Junction, Ore Burns Junction       OR USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 burn
Cape Blanco, Oregon Port Orford          OR USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cabl
Cape Mears, Oregon  Tillamook, Oregon    OR USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 chzz
Corvallis           Corvallis            OR USA         PANGA   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936B_M    NONE --- X10 X10 --- --- X10 X10 corv
Charles Pack Experi La Grande            WA USA         PANGA   ASHTECH MICROZ      TRM29659.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cpxf
Dodson Butte        Roseburg             OR USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ddsn
Goldendale Observat Goldendale           WA USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 gobs
Husband             Bend                 OR USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4700        TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X08 X10 X05 X10 X04 --- husb
Johnston Ridge Obse Castle Rock          WA USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     UNAV --- --- --- --- --- --- --- jro1
Kelso               Kelso                WA USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 kels
Gold Mountain, KTBW Bremerton            WA USA         PANGA   ASHTECH MICROZ      ASH701945C_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ktbw
Lind Hall           Ellensburg           WA USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 linh
Lake Chaplain, WA   Sultan               WA USA         PANGA   ASHTECH MICROZ      ASH701945B_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 lkcp
Medicine Mountain   Bly                  OR USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     ASH701945B_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mdmt
Neah Bay (Cheeka Pe Neah Bay             WA USA         PANGA   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- --- neah
Newport OR          Newport              OR USA         PANGA   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936B_M    NONE --- X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 newp
Pacific Beach       Pacific Beach        WA USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 pabh
Pine Marten Lodge   Mt. Bachelor         OR USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 5700                             X10 X08 X10 X10 X10 X04 X10 pmar
Point St. George, C Crescent City        CA USA         PANGA   ASHTECH MICROZ      ASH701945B_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ptsg
Poo Poo Point       Issaquah             WA USA         PANGA   ASHTECH MICROZ      ASH701945B_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 pupu
Redmond, Oregon     Redmond              OR USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 redm
Satsop              Satsop               WA USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 sats
Seattle             Seattle              WA USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- --- seat
Sedro Woolley, DNR  Sedro Woolley        WA USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sedr
Sheldon Wildlife Re Sheldon Wildlife Ref NV USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 shld
Trinidad Head, Cali Trinidad Head        CA USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 trnd
Tumwater Hill       Tumwater             WA USA         PANGA   ASHTECH MICROZ      ASH701945B_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 twhl
Alamo               Lincoln County       NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 alam
Apex                Clark County         NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- --- apex
Argus Range         ? County             CA USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 argu
Beatty              Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 beat
Bullfrog            Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 bull
Busted Butte        Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- bust
Castle              Cleveland            UT USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cast
Cedar               Dulle                UT USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ceda
Chloride            Beatty               NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 chlo
Coon                COON                    USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 coon
Crater              Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- crat
Dyer                Esmeralda County     NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 dyer
Echo Canyon State R Lincoln County       NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 echo
Egan                Ely                  NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X08 X09 X08 X10 X09 X10 egan
Elko                ELKO                    USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 elko
Ferno Mesa          Coconino County      AZ USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 fern
Foote               Gandy                UT USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 foot
Fredonia            Coconino County      AZ USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 fred
Gabbs               Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 gabb
Garlic              Empire               NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 garl
Goshute             Wendover             UT USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 gosh
Heber City          Heber City           UT USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hebe
Johnny Mine         Nye County              USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 john
Mtn. Lewis          Mt. Lewis            NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 lewi
Lindcove            ? County             CA USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 lnco
Little Skull        Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- litt
Mercury             Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 merc
Mineral             Palisade             NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM29659.00     SCIS X06 --- --- --- --- X04 X03 mine
Monitor Ranch       Monitor Valley       NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 moni
New Pass            NEW2                 NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSE                          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 new2
Perlite Canyon      Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 perl
Point of Rocks      Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- poin
Railroad Valley     Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 rail
Relay               Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- rela
Repository          Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- repo
Roger's Peak        Death Valley         CA USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- roge
Ruby Valley         RUBY                    USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ruby
Ryan                Inyo County          CA USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ryan
Shinn               Litchfield           CA USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 shin
Shoshone            Inyo County          CA USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 shos
Skull Mountain      Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 skul
Slide Mnt.          Mt. Rose             NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 slid
Smelter             SMEL                 UT USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 smel
Angel Peak          Clark County         NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 --- --- --- smyc
Striped Hills       Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 stri
Tates Wash          Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tate
Tiva Canyon         Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- tiva
Tonopah             Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tono
Tungsten            Oreana               NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tung
Upsal Hogback       Churchill County     NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 upsa
Yellowstone Hotspot Auburn               WY USA         EBRY    TRIMBLE 4700        TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X09 X10 X09 X10 X09 ahid
Yellowstone Hotspot Boulder              WY USA         EBRY    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 blwy
Wasatch, East Ogden East Ogden           UT USA         EBRY    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 eout
Yellowstone Hotspot Idaho Falls          ID USA         EBRY    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 gtrg
Yellowstone Hotspot Idaho Falls          ID USA         EBRY    TRIMBLE 4700        TRM29659.00     UNAV --- --- --- --- --- --- --- hamg
Hailey, Idaho       Hailey               ID USA         EBRY    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X09 X10 X10 hlid
Yellowstone Caldera Lake Wyoming         WY USA         EBRY    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 lkwy
Wasatch, Lake Mount Provo                UT USA         EBRY    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 lmut
Yellowstone Caldera Mammoth              WY USA         EBRY    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mawy
Wasatch, North Ante Salt Lake City       UT USA         EBRY    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     UNAV X06 --- --- X02 X10 X10 X10 naiu
Norris, Montana     Norris               MN USA         EBRY    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X09 X10 X10 nomt
Yellowstone Caldera Old Faithful         WY USA         EBRY    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ofwy
Wasatch, Red Butte  Salt Lake City       UT USA         EBRY    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 rbut
Teton Science Wyomi Kelly                WY USA         EBRY    TRIMBLE 4700        TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tswy
Albert Head         Victoria                Canada      WCDA    AOA BENCHMARK ACT   AOAD/M_T        EMRA X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 albh
Beaver Cove         Beaver Cove             Canada      WCDA    AOA BENCHMARK ACT   AOAD/M_T        SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 bcov
Chilliwack          Chilliwack              Canada      WCDA    ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 chwk
Dominion Radio Astr Penticton               Canada      WCDA    AOA BENCHMARK ACT   AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 drao
Lac du Bonnet       Lac du Bonnet           Canada      WCDA    ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 dubo
Eliza Dome          ELIZ                    Canada      WCDA    ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        SCIS X10 X10 X10 --- --- --- --- eliz
Flin Flon           CFS Flin Flon           Canada      WCDA    AOA BENCHMARK ACT   AOAD/M_T        SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 flin
Holberg             Holberg                 Canada      WCDA    LEICA CRS1000       LEIAT504        SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 holb
Nanoose             Nanoose Bay             Canada      WCDA    AOA BENCHMARK ACT   AOAD/M_T        EMRA X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 nano
Nootka Island       Nootka Island           Canada      WCDA    AOA BENCHMARK ACT   AOAD/M_T        SCIS X10 X10 X10 --- --- --- --- ntka
pgc5  WCDA-ACP      Victoria                Canada      WCDA                                             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 pgc5
uclm  WCDA-ACP      Ucluelet                Canada      WCDA                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- uclm
Ucluelet            Ucluelet                Canada      WCDA    LEICA CRS1000       LEIAT504        SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 uclu
WHITEHORSE          Whitehorse              Canada      WCDA    AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 whit
Williams Lake       Williams Lake           Canada      WCDA    ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        EMRA X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 will
Whistler            Whistler                Canada      WCDA    AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T        SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 wslr
Alaska Tsunami Warn Palmer               AK USA         AKDA    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP  NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 atw2
Augustine Volcano L Augustine Island     AK USA         AKDA    TRIMBLE 4700        TRM29659.00     NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- augl
College Observatory CLGO                 AK USA         AKDA    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM14532.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 clgo
Garner Permanent GP Healy                AK USA         AKDA    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP  TCWD --- --- --- --- --- --- --- grnr
Seldovia Airport Pe Seldovia             AK USA         AKDA    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP  NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 --- X10 X10 seld
ACUSHNET 1          Acushnet             MA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 acu1
ACUSHNET 2          Acushnet             MA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- acu2
Addicks 1795 CORS A Houston              TX USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- adks
Adrian              Adrian               MI USA         CORS    LEICA RS500         LEIAT504             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 adri
Annette Island 1    Annette Island       AK USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ais1
Annette Island 2    Annette Island       AK USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ais2
Amarillo            Amarillo             TX USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 aml5
Annapolis 1         Annapolis            MD USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X09 X10 X10 X09 X09 X10 X09 anp1
Annapolis 2         Annapolis            MD USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- anp2
San Antonio RRP     San Antonio          TX USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 anto
Atlantic Oceanograp Key Biscayne, Miami  FL USA         CORS    ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 aoml
Arlington RRP       Arlington            TX USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 arl5
Aransas Pass 3      Aransas Pass         TX USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 arp3
Asheville           Asheville            NC USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X07 ashv
American Samoa Powe Pago Pago               USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4700        TRM33429.20+GP  DOME --- --- --- --- --- --- --- aspa
Atlanta             Marietta             GA USA         CORS    LEICA RS500         LEIAT303        LEIC --- --- --- --- --- --- --- atl1
Austin RRP          Austin               TX USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 aus5
Bar Harbor          Bar Harbor           ME USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     UNAV --- --- --- --- --- --- --- barh
Cold Bay 1          Cold Bay             AK USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- bay1
Cold Bay 2          Cold Bay             AK USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- bay2
Saginaw             BAYR                                CORS    LEICA RS500         LEIAT504        LEIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 bayr
Beaumont RRP        Beaumont             TX USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00-GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 bea5
Billings 1          Billings             MN USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 bil1
Biorka Island 1     Biorka Island        AK USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- bis1
Brighton            Brighton             MI USA         CORS    LEICA RS500         LEIAT504        LEIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 brig
Brunswick 1         Brunswick            ME USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 bru1
BSC Base            Bismarck             ND USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 5700        TRM33429.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 bsmk
Castle Hayne        Castle Hayne         NC USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4700        TRM33429.20+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 casl
Casper              Casper               WY USA         CORS    ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH700936E      SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 casp
Prudhoe Bay 1       Prudhoe Bay          AK USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 5700        TRM41249.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ccpt
Cape Canaveral 3    Cape Canaveral       FL USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ccv3
Cape Canaveral 4    Cape Canaveral       FL USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ccv4
Charleston 1        Charleston           SC USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cha1
Charleston 2        Charleston           SC USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cha2
Cheboygan 1         Cheboygan            MI USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- chb1
Cape Hinchinbrook 3 Cape Hinchinbrook    AK USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 chi3
Cape Hinchinbrook   Cape Hinchinbrook    AK USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 chi4
Cape Henlopen 1     Cape Henlopen        DE USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- chl1
Charlotte-Mecklenbu Charlotte            NC USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4700        TRM33429.20+GP       X10 X08 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 chme
Chico 1             Chico                CA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cho1
Chatham 1           Chatham              MA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- cht1
Clark 1             Clark                SD USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 clk1
Cape Mendocino 1    Mendocino            CA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cme1
Columbia County     Evans                GA USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4700        TRM29659.00          --- --- --- --- --- X03 X10 coga
Columbia            Columbia             SC USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cola
Columbus            Columbus             OH USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 5700        TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 colb
Conover NC Base Sta Conover              NC USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4700        TRM33429.20+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cono
Corbin              Corbin               VA USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 corb
Corpus Christi RRP  Corpus Christi       TX USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X08 X10 X10 corc
Scottsdale          Scottsdale           AZ USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 5700        TRM41249.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cosa
City of Tucson 1    Tucson               AZ USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E           X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cot1
Chesapeak Light Oce Chesapeake Light     VA USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4700        TRM33429.20+GP       --- --- --- --- --- X03 --- covx
Defiance            Defiance             OH USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 5700        TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 defi
Detroit 1           Detroit              MI USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 det1
Dover               Dover                DE USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X09 dnrc
Driver 1            Driver               VA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 drv1
USACE Field Researc Kitty Hawk           NC USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 duck
Santa Elena         Santa Elen              Guatemala   CORS    TRIMBLE 4700        TRM29659.00     UNAV X10 X03 --- --- X10 X10 X10 elen
El Paso 3           El Paso 3            TX USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 elp3
English Turn 1      English Turn         LA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 eng1
East Port Elementar Eastport             ME USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X02 X02 eprt
Erlanger            Erlander             KY USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936C_M         X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 erla
Esteli              Esteli                  Nicaragua   CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X02 X02 esti
Fayetteville        Fayetteville         NC USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM23903.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 fayr
Florence Darlington Darlington           SC USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 X09 X09 fdtc
Freeport            Freeport             OH USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 5700        TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 freo
Flagstaff 1         Flagstaff            AZ USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X09 X10 X10 X09 X09 X10 X09 fst1
Flagstaff 2         Flagstaff            AZ USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- fst2
Fort Stevens 1      Fort Stevens         OR USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 fts1
Gaithersburg        Gaithersburg         MD USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 gait
Galveston 1         Galveston            TX USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 gal1
Galbraith           Cincinnati           OH USA         CORS    LEICA SR9500        LEIAT303        LEIC --- X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 galb
Gloucester Point, S Gloucester Point     VA USA         CORS    ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T             --- X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 glpt
Grand Rapids        Grand Rapids         MI USA         CORS    LEICA RS500         LEIAT504        LEIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 grar
Guatemala           Guatemala City          Guatemala   CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X02 X02 guat
Gustavus 1          Gustavus             AK USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- gus1
Gustavus 2          Gustavus             AK USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- gus2
Gustavus            Gustavus             OH USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 5700        TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 gust
Greenville Technica Greenville           SC USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4700        TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- gvlt
Appleton 1          Appleton             WA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 gwen
Hagerstown 1        Hagerstown           MD USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- hag1
Hagerstown 2        Hagerstown           MD USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X09 X10 X10 X05 --- --- --- hag2
Hammond             Hammond              LA USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hamm
Hudson Falls 1      Hudson Falls         NY USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hdf1
Hudson Falls 2      Hudson Falls         NY USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- hdf2
Hillsborough        Hillsborough         NC USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4700        TRM33429.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hilb
High Point          High Point           NC USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM23903.00          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- hipt
Houston RRP         Houston              TX USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP       X05 --- X02 X10 X10 X10 X10 hous
Hawk Run 1          Hawk Run             PA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X09 X10 X10 X10 X09 X10 X10 hrn1
Hawk Run 2          Hawk Run             PA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- hrn2
Hartsville 1        Hartsville           TN USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 htv1
Hartsville 2        Hartsville           TN USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- htv2
Indiana University  Bloomington          IN USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4700        TRM33429.00+GP       X09 X08 X10 X10 X07 X08 X04 iuco
Kingston            Kingston                Jamaica     CORS    ASHTECH UZ-12       AOAD/M_T        SNOW X10 X10 X01 X10 X09 X09 X10 jama
Kansas City 1       Perry                KS USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 kan1
Kansas City 2       Perry                KS USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- kan2
Kenai 1             Kenai                AK USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ken1
Kenai 2             Kenai                AK USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ken2
Upper Keweenaw 1    Upper Keweenaw       MI USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X07 --- --- kew1
Lafayette           Lafayette            LA USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 kjun
Kodiak 1            Kodiak               AK USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- kod1
Kokole Point 1      Kokole Point         HI USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- kok1
Kokole Point 2      Kokee Park           HI USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- kok2
Key West 1          Key West Naval Air S FL USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 kyw1
Key West 2          Key West Naval Air S FL USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 kyw2
Lamont Earth Observ Palisades            NY USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 lamt
Lansing             Lansing              MI USA         CORS    LEICA RS500         LEIAT504        LEIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 lans
Laredo-RRP          Laredo               TX USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 lard
Lake County DT      Libertyville         IL USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 5700        TRM41249.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X03 lcdt
Lebanon             Lebanon              OH USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 5700        TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 leba
Level Island 1      Level Island         AK USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X09 X10 X10 X10 X09 X10 X09 lev1
Level Island 2      Level Island         AK USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- lev2
Lillington          Lillington           NC USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4700        TRM33429.20+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X07 X10 lill
Lake Houston        Houston              TX USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          --- --- --- X10 --- --- --- lkhu
Louisville 1        Taylorsville         KY USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 lou1
Louisville 2        Taylorsville         KY USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- lou2
Lubbock RRP         Lubbock              TX USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 lubb
Lumcon              Cocodrie             LA USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 lumc
Las Vegas Valley Wa Las Vegas            NV USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM23903.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 lvwd
Managua             Managua                 Nicaragua   CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X02 X02 mana
Mac Dill 1          Mac Dill AFB         FL USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mcd1
Macon 1             Macon                GA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mcn1
McConnelsville      McConnelsville       OH USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 5700        TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mcon
Memphis 2           French Bayou         AR USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X09 X09 X10 X10 X10 mem2
Auburn Hills        Auburn Hills         MI USA         CORS    LEICA RS500         LEIAT504        LEIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 metr
Miami 3             Miami                FL USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X09 X10 X10 X10 X09 X10 X09 mia3
Miami 4             Miami                FL USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- mia4
Milwaukee 1         Milwaukee            WI USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mil1
Milwaukee 2         Milwaukee            WI USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- mil2
Millers Ferry 1     Millers Ferry        AL USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mlf1
Mobile Point 1      Mobile               AL USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mob1
Moriches 1          Moriches             NY USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mor1
Moriches 2          Moriches             NY USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- mor2
Mt. Pleasant        Mt. Pleasant            USA         CORS    LEICA RS500         LEIAT504             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mple
Myton 1             Myton                UT USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SCIT X09 X07 X09 --- --- --- --- myt1
Myton 2             Myton                UT USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- myt2
New Bern 1          New Bern             NC USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- nbr1
New Bern 2          New Bern             NC USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 nbr2
Northeast 2250 CORS Houston              TX USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          --- --- --- X10 --- --- --- netp
Fallon Naval Air St Fallon               NV USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4700        TRM33429.00+GP       X05 X05 X10 X05 X10 X10 X10 nfln
New Jersey Institut Newark               NJ USA         CORS    LEICA RS500         LEIAT303        LEIC X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 nji2
Cadillac            Cadillac             MI USA         CORS    LEICA RS500         LEIAT504        LEIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 nor1
Gaylord             NOR2                                CORS    LEICA RS500         LEIAT504        LEIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 nor2
Alpena              Alpena               MI USA         CORS    LEICA RS500         LEIAT504        LEIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 nor3
Naval Station Newpo Newport              RI USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 npri
Odessa RRP          Odessa               TX USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ods5
Smiths Creek        Smiths Creek            USA         CORS    LEICA RS500         LEIAT504             X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 okee
Omaha 1             Pisgah               IA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 omh1
Omaha 2             Pisgah               IA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- omh2
Prudhoe Bay 2       Prudhoe Bay          AK USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 5700        TRM41249.00          X10 X00 --- --- --- --- --- pboc
Pickford 1          Pickford             MI USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X07 --- --- --- --- pck1
PHR-RRP             Pharr                TX USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 phar
Pittsburgh          Pittsburgh           PA USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X09 X10 X10 pit1
Piketon             Piketon              OH USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 5700        TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 pktn
Point Loma 2        Point Loma           CA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- plo2
Point Loma 3        Point Loma           CA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X09 X09 X09 X09 X09 X10 X09 plo3
Polson 1            Polson               MN USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X09 pls1
Penobscot 1         Penobscot            ME USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 pnb1
Penobscot 2         Penobscot            ME USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- pnb2
Pine River 1        Pine River              USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X09 X10 X10 X09 X09 X05 X01 pnr1
Portsmouth 3        New Castle           NH USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- por3
Portsmouth 4        New Castle           NH USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 por4
Potato Point 3      Potato Point         AK USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 pot3
Paul Smiths College Paul Smith's College NY USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701933B_M    SNOW X10 X07 --- --- --- --- --- psc1
Penn State          State College        PA USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 psu1
Pueblo 1            Pueblo               CO USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 pub1
Pueblo 2            Pueblo               CO USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- pub2
Carbon County Court Price                UT USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4700        TRM33429.20+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 puc1
Puerto Rico 2       Isabella             PR USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- pur2
Puerto Rico 3       Isabella             PR USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 pur3
Raleigh             Raleigh              NC USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4700        TRM33429.20+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ralr
Reedy Point 1       Reedy Point          DE USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X09 X10 X10 X10 X09 X10 X09 red1
Reedy Point 2       Reedy Point          DE USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- red2
Richmond 1          Richmond             VA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C         X10 X10 X02 X10 X10 X10 X10 ric1
Rock Island 1       Teeds Grove          IA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ris1
Robinson Point 1    Robinson Point       WA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 rpt1
Saginaw 1           Saginaw Bay          MI USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sag1
Saginaw 2           Saginaw Bay          MI USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- sag2
Sallisaw 1          Sallisaw             OK USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sal1
Sallisaw 2          Sallisaw             OK USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- sal2
Savannah 1          Savannah Beach       GA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sav1
Savannah 2          Savannah Beach       GA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- sav2
Sandy Hook 1        Sandy Hook           NJ USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 shk1
SIBY                Wayne County            USA         CORS    LEICA RS500         LEIAT504             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 siby
Sidney              Sidney               OH USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 5700        TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sidn
Salt Lake City      Salt Lake City       UT USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM33429.00+GP       X09 X09 X09 X09 X10 X10 X10 slcu
San Lorenzo         San Lorenzo             Honduras    CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS --- --- --- --- --- --- --- slor
Sanford             Sanford              NC USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4700        TRM33429.20+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 snfd
Kalamazoo           Kalamazoo            MI USA         CORS    LEICA RS500         LEIAT504        LEIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sowr
Spokane 1           Spokane              WA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- spn1
Spokane 2           Spokane              WA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- spn2
Salt River Project  Tolleson             AZ USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP       --- --- --- --- X05 X10 X10 srp1
Ilopango Airport    San Salvador            El Salvador CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     UNAV --- X06 --- X09 X09 --- --- ssia
Sturgeon Bay 1      Sturgeon Bay         WI USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 stb1
Stocker Ohio Univer Athens               OH USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700718B           X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 stkr
St Louis 3          Summerfield          IL USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 stl3
St Louis 4          Summerfield          IL USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 stl4
St Paul 1           Alma                 WI USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 stp1
Summerfield 1       Summerfield          TX USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sum1
Summerfield 2       Summerfield          TX USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- sum2
L'Anse              L'Anse               MI USA         CORS    LEICA RS500         LEIAT504        LEIS X09 X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sup1
Escanaba            Escanaba             MI USA         CORS    LEICA RS500         LEIAT504        LEIS X09 X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sup2
Newberry            Newberry             MI USA         CORS    LEICA RS500         LEIAT504        LEIS X09 X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sup3
Tegucigalpa         Tegucigalpa             Honduras    CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- tegu
Tiffin              Tiffin               OH USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 5700        TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tiff
Table Mountain Grav Table Mountain       CO USA         CORS    ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T             X08 X08 X10 X10 X10 X09 X10 tmgo
The Surveyors Excha Anchorage            AK USA         CORS    LEICA CRS1000       LEIAT504             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- tsea
University of Illin Urbana               IL USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4700        TRM33429.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X04 X05 uiuc
Jackson             Jackson              MI USA         CORS    LEICA RS500         LEIAT504        LEIS X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 univ
Upolu Point 1       Upolu Point          HI USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- upo1
University of Pitts Titusville           PA USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM23903.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 uptc
University of VA Fa Fan Mountain         VA USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X09 uvfm
Vandenberg AFB 1    Vandenberg           CA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 van1
Vandenberg AFB 2    Vandenberg           CA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- van2
Vermont Capital     Montpelier           VT USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP       --- --- --- --- --- --- --- vcap
Vicksburg 1         Vicksburg            MS USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 vic1
Vicksburg 2         Vicksburg            MS USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- vic2
Virginia Institute  Wachapreague         VA USA         CORS    ASHTECH UZ-12       AOAD/M_T        SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- vims
Washington          Washington           NC USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM33429.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 wasr
Whidbey Island 1    Whidbey Island       WA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- whd1
Whitney 1           Whitney              NE USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 whn1
Whitney 2           Whitney              NE USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- whn2
Wilkes Barre        Pittsburgh           PA USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 wil1
Wilmington          Wilmington           NC USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP       --- --- --- --- --- --- --- wilr
Wisconsin Point 1   Wisconsin Point      WI USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 wis1
Wooster             Wooster              OH USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 5700        TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 woos
Youngstown 1        Youngstown           NY USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X08 X09 X10 X10 you1
Aztec               Aztec                NM USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM33429.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 azcn
Bartlett            Bartlett             NH USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM33429.00+GP       X09 X09 X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 barn
Blacksburg          Blacksburg           VA USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP       X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 blkv
Bloomfield          Bloomfield           MO USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM33429.20+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 blmm
Blue River          Blue River           WI USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM33429.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 blrw
Central             Central              AK USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP       X08 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cena
Conway              Conway               MO USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM33429.00+GP       X09 X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cnwm
Dequeen             Dequeen              AR USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM14532.00          X09 X09 X10 X10 X10 X07 X09 dqua
Boulder             Boulder              CO USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM33429.00+GP       X10 X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 dsrc
Fairbury            Fairbury             NE USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM33429.00+GP       X10 X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 fbyn
Granada             Granada              CO USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X09 X08 X10 X10 X10 X10 gdac
Glenallen           Glennallen           AK USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP  DOME X10 X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 X07 gnaa
Hillsboro           Hillsboro            KS USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP       X09 X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hbrk
Haskell             Morris               OK USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM33429.00+GP       X10 X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hklo
Haviland            Haviland             KS USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X09 X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 hvlk
Jayton              Jayton               TX USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 jtnt
Lamont              Lamont               OK USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM33429.20+GP       X10 X09 X10 X10 X10 X08 --- lmno
Lathrop             Lathrop              MO USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM33429.00+GP       X09 X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 lthm
Medicine Bow        Medicine Bow         WY USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM33429.00+GP       X10 X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 X09 mbww
Merriman            Merriman             NE USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM33429.00+GP       X10 X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mrrn
Stennis             Stennis Space Center MS USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ndbc
Neodesha(2)         Cherryvale           KS USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 nds1
Neligh              Neligh               NE USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM14532.00          X10 X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 nlgn
Okolona             Okolona              MS USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM33429.00+GP       X10 X09 X10 X09 X10 X10 X10 okom
Palestine           Palestine            TX USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 patt
Platteville         Platteville          CO USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM33429.00+GP       X10 X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 pltc
Purcell             Purcell              OK USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM33429.00+GP       X10 X09 X10 X10 X10 X09 X10 prco
McCook              McCook               NE USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM33429.00+GP       X10 X09 X10 X09 X10 X10 X09 rwdn
Seattle Weather     Seattle              WA USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP       X08 X09 X09 X09 X04 X09 X09 seaw
Slater              Slater               IA USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM33429.20+GP       X08 X09 X10 X10 X09 X09 X10 slai
Syracuse            Syracuse             NY USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM33429.00+GP       X09 X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sycn
Tucumcari           Tucumcari            NM USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP       X08 X09 X10 X10 X10 X08 X06 tcun
Talkeetna           Talkeetna            AK USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP       X09 X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tlka
Vici                Vici                 OK USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM23903.00          X09 X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 vcio
Wood Lake           Wood Lake            MN USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM33429.00+GP       X09 X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 wdlm
Wolcott             Wolcott              IN USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP       X02 --- --- --- X03 X10 X10 wlci
Winchester          Winchester           IL USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM33429.20+GP       X09 X09 X09 X08 X08 X10 X01 wnci
Winnfield           Winnfield            LA USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP       X09 X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 wnfl
White Sands         White Sands          NM USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM23903.00          X09 X09 X10 X10 X10 X01 --- wsmn
Algonquin           Algonquin Park          Canada      IGS-C   AOA BENCHMARK ACT   AOAD/M_T             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- algo
Arequipa Laser Stat Arequipa                Peru        IGS-C   ASHTECH UZ-12       AOAD/M_T        JPLA X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 areq
Ascension Island    Ascension Island        Ascension I IGS-C   AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T             X09 X10 --- X10 X10 X10 X09 asc1
Brasilia            Brasilia                Brazil      IGS-C   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 --- X10 --- --- braz
Bermuda             Bermuda                 Bermuda     IGS-C   ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 brmu
Gilmore Creek Obser Fairbanks            AK USA         IGS-C   ASHTECH UZ-12       AOAD/M_T        JPLA --- X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 fair
Fortaleza           Eusebio, Fortaleza      Brazil      IGS-C   ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- X10 fort
GGAO (Greenbelt)    Greenbelt            MD USA         IGS-C   AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T        JPLA X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 gode
Gough Island        Gough Island            dependent t IGS-C   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          X10 --- X10 --- --- X10 X07 goug
USGS Guam Observato Dededo                  Guam        IGS-C   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        JPLA X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 guam
Hartebeesthoek      Pretoria                Republic of IGS-C   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 harb
Hartebeesthoek RAO  Krugersdorp             South Afric IGS-C   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hrao
Irkutsk             Irkutsk                 Russia      IGS-C   ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 irkt
Kerguelen Islands   Port aux Francais       Kerguelen I IGS-C   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 kerg
Kitab, Uzbekistan   Kitab                   Uzbekistan  IGS-C   AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X09 X09 X10 --- --- kit3
Kokee Park Geophysi Kokee Park, Waimea,  HI USA         IGS-C   AOA SNR-12 ACT      AOAD/M_T        JPLA --- --- --- --- --- --- --- kokb
Kourou              Kourou                  French Guya IGS-C   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945C_M         X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X04 --- kour
Kwajalein Atoll     Kwajalein Atoll         Marshall Is IGS-C   AOA SNR-8100 ACT    AOAD/M_T             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- kwj1
Lhasa / Tibet / Chi LHASA                   China       IGS-C   AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 lhas
La Plata            La Plata                Argentina   IGS-C   AOA BENCHMARK ACT   AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X06 X03 X03 X05 X06 --- lpgs
Madrid Deep Space T Robledo                 Spain       IGS-C   ROGUE SNR-12 RM     AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mad2
Madrid Deep Space T Robledo                 Spain       IGS-C   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 madr
Malindi             Malindi                 Kenya       IGS-C   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T             X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mali
Maspalomas          Maspalomas              Spain       IGS-C   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T             X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 X01 X10 mas1
Mbarara             Mbarara                 Uganda      IGS-C   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIS --- --- --- --- --- --- --- mbar
McDonald VLBA Site  Fort Davis           TX USA         IGS-C   ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        JPLA X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mdo1
Masuku              Franceville             Gabon       IGS-C   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    NONE X10 X09 X09 X10 --- --- --- msku
N'KOLTANG (GABON)   Libreville              Gabon       IGS-C   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 nklg
North Liberty VLBA  North Liberty        IA USA         IGS-C   ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        JPLA X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 nlib
O'Higgins / Antarct O'Higgins               Antarctic P IGS-C   AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T        DOME X05 --- --- X07 X10 X10 X10 ohi2
Perth               Perth                   Australia   IGS-C   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T             X05 X10 X04 X10 X10 X10 X10 pert
Pietown VLBA Site   Pie Town             NM USA         IGS-C   ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 pie1
Santiago Tracking S Santiago                Chile       IGS-C   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        JPLA X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sant
Republic of Seychel La Misere               Seychelles  IGS-C   ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        DOME --- --- --- --- --- --- --- sey1
Shanghai Observator Sheshan                 China       IGS-C   ROGUE SNR-8100      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 shao
Sutherland          Sutherland              South Afric IGS-C   ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945C_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 suth
Syowa               East Ongle Island       Antarctica  IGS-C   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     AOAD/M_T        DOME X10 X10 --- X10 X10 --- --- syog
Thule AFB, Greenlan Thule                   Greenland   IGS-C   ROGUE SNR-12 RM     AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 --- --- --- X10 X10 thu1
Tidbinbilla         Tidbinbilla             Australia   IGS-C   ROGUE SNR-12 RM     AOAD/M_T        JPLA X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tid2
Tidbinbilla         Tidbinbilla             Australia   IGS-C   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        JPLA X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tidb
Tsukuba ROGUE site  Tsukuba                 Japan       IGS-C   AOA BENCHMARK ACT   AOAD/M_T        DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- --- tskb
WESTFORD            Westford             MA USA         IGS-C   ASHTECH UZ-12       AOAD/M_T             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- wes2
Yaragadee           Mingenew                Australia   IGS-C   ROGUE SNR-8100      AOAD/M_T             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- yar1
Yellowknife         Yellowknife             Canada      IGS-C   AOA BENCHMARK ACT   AOAD/M_T             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- yell
Alternate Master Cl Colorado Springs     CO USA         IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 amc2
Whangaparaoa No 3   Whangaparaoa Peninsu    New Zealand IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945C_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- X10 auck
Bahrain GPS Station Manama                  Bahrain     IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936B_M         --- --- --- --- --- --- --- bahr
BAKOSURTANAL        Cibinong                Indonesia   IGS     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM14532.00          --- X06 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 bako
The Satellite Geode BEIJING                 P.R.C.      IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936B_M    DOME --- --- --- --- --- --- --- bjfs
Bogota, Colombia    Bogota                  Colombia    IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 bogt
Gatineau            Gatineau                Canada      IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- cags
Chatham Island      Waitangi                New Zealand IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945C_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- X10 chat
Churchill           Churchill               Canada      IGS     AOA SNR-12 ACT      AOAD/M_T             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- chur
Cordoba             Cordoba                 Argentina   IGS     ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- cord
St. Croix VLBA      Christiansted           U.S. Virgin IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cro1
TAEJON              Taejon                  South Korea IGS     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     DOME --- --- --- --- --- --- --- daej
Diego Garcia Island Diego Garcia Island     U.K. Territ IGS     AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- dgar
DWH1                Woodinville          WA USA         IGS     JPS LEGACY                               X10 X09 X09 X09 X10 X10 X10 dwh1
Easter Island Laser Easter Island           Chile       IGS     ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 eisl
Galapagos Island    Galapagos Island        Ecuador     IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 gala
Horn Point Envirome Cambridge            MD USA         IGS     ROGUE SNR-8000      ASH700936E      SNOW X10 --- X10 X10 --- --- X10 hnpt
Holman              Holman (Victoria Isl    Canada      IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945C_M    NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- holm
Indian Institute of Bangalore               India       IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 iisc
Inuvik              Inuvik                  Canada      IGS     ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945C_M    NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- invk
Kellyville (Kangerl Kangerlussuaq           Greenland   IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945C_M    NONE X10 X10 X06 X10 X05 X07 X08 kely
Koganei Time Transf Koganei                 Japan       IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945C_M    SCIS --- --- --- --- --- --- --- kgn0
Koganei KSP GPS sit KOGANEI                 Japan       IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945C_M    SCIS --- --- --- --- --- --- --- kgni
Kodiak              Kodiak               AK USA         IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701933B_M    SCIS B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 kodk
Kashima KSP GPS sit KASHIMA                 Japan       IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E      SCIS --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ksmv
Kransnoyarsk        Krasnoyarsk             Russia      IGS     AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- kstu
University of Techn Lae                     Papua New G IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- lae1
McMurdo GPS Station Ross Island             Antarctica  IGS     AOA SNR-12 ACT      AOAD/M_T        JPLA X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mcm4
Mauna Kea           Mauna Kea            HI USA         IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mkea
Noto-Radioastronomy NOTO                    ITALY       IGS     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 not1
NOUMEA              NOUMEA                  FRANCE      IGS     TRIMBLE 5700        TRM41249.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 noum
OTTAWA NRC          Ottawa                  Canada      IGS     AOA SNR-12 ACT      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 nrc1
OTTAWA NRC          OTTAWA                  CANADA      IGS     AOA SNR-12 ACT      AOAD/M_T             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- nrc2
Nanyang Technologic Singapore               Republic of IGS     AOA SNR-12 ACT      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ntus
UNIVERSITY OF PADOV PADOVA                  ITALY       IGS     TRIMBLE 4700        TRM29659.00          X10 X10 --- X10 X10 X10 X10 pado
PRIDDIS             Calgary                 Canada      IGS     AOA SNR-12 ACT      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 prds
Qaqortoq            Qaqortoq / Julianeha    Denmark     IGS     ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701941.B     SCIS --- --- --- --- --- --- --- qaq1
Resolute            Resolute (Cornwallis    Canada      IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- reso
Rio Grande          Rio Grande              Argentina   IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936C_M    SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X09 X10 X10 riog
Riobamba Permanent  Riobamba                Ecuador     IGS     ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- riop
SCHEFFERVILLE-2     Schefferville           Canada      IGS     AOA SNR-12 ACT      AOAD/M_T             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- sch2
Simonstown          Simonstown              South Afric IGS     ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 --- X10 X10 X10 simo
Solomons Island     Solomons Island      MD USA         IGS     ROGUE SNR-12 RM     AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sol1
SP Boras            Boras                   Sweden      IGS     JPS LEGACY          AOAD/M_T        OSOD X09 X08 X08 X08 X08 X07 X10 spt0
St. John's          St. John's              Canada      IGS     AOA SNR-12 ACT      AOAD/M_T             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- stjo
Sutherland          Sutherland              South Afric IGS     AOA BENCHMARK ACT   AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sutm
GPS-station NGI/Suw Suwon-shi               South Korea IGS     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     DOME --- --- --- --- --- --- --- suwn
Hsinchu             Hsinchu                 Republic of IGS     LEICA RS500         LEIAT504        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tcms
Tahiti              Papeete                 Tahiti      IGS     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 thti
THULE               THULE AIRBASE           DENMARK     IGS     ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701073.1     SCIS --- --- --- --- --- --- --- thu3
Toulouse            Toulouse                France      IGS     ROGUE SNR-12 RM     AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tlse
Hsinchu             Hsinchu                 Republic of IGS     AOA BENCHMARK ACT   AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tnml
Taoyuan             Taoyuan                 Republic of IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945C_M    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- --- twtf
Ulaanbataar         Ulaanbataar             Mongolia    IGS     AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X04 X06 X10 X10 ulab
UNSA Salta          Salta                   Argentina   IGS     AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 unsa
Urumgi, People Repu Urumqi                  China       IGS     AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T        NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- urum
U.S. Naval Academy  Annapolis            MD USA         IGS     ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 usna
U.S. Naval Observat Washington           DC USA         IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- usno
Usuda Deep Space Tr Usuda                   Japan       IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 usud
Vesleskarvet        Sanae                   Anarctica   IGS     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 --- X10 X10 vesl
Westerbork Synthesi Westerbork              The Netherl IGS     AOA SNR-12 ACT      AOAD/M_T        DUTD X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 wsrt
Wettzell / Germany  Koetzting               Germany     IGS     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 wtzt
WUHAN               Wuhan City              P.R. China  IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E      SNOW X10 X10 --- X10 X09 X10 X10 wuhn
Lusaka, Zambia      Lusaka                  Zambia      IGS     ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        NONE X09 X09 X09 X09 X09 X09 X09 zamb
A Coruna            A Coruna                Spain       EUREF   ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH700936D_M    SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- acor
Alicante            Alicante                Spain       EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 alac
Ankara / Turkey     Ankara                  Turkey      EUREF   AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ankr
L'Aquila            L'AQUILA                ITALY       EUREF   TRIMBLE 4700        TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 aqui
Bellmunt            Bellmunt de Segarra     Spain       EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 bell
Borowa Gora         Borowa Gora 40 km to    Poland      EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936C_M    SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 bogo
BOROWIEC            Boroweic                Poland      EUREF   ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 bor1
Brest               Brest                   France      EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 brst
Brussels            Brussels                Belgium     EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 brus
Bucuresti / Romania Bucuresti  (Bucarest    Romania     EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 bucu
Bolzano             Bolzano                 Italy       EUREF   LEICA CRS1000       LEIAT504        LEIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X09 X08 X10 bzrg
Cagliari - Astronom Cagliari                Italy       EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cagl
Camerino - Rocca Di CAMERINO -Rocca Di V    ITALY       EUREF   TRIMBLE 4700        TRM29659.00     NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- came
CASCAIS             CASCAIS                 PORTUGAL    EUREF   LEICA RS500         LEIAT504             X10 X10 --- --- --- X10 X10 casc
Cosenza             PIANO LAGO              Italy       EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP       --- --- --- --- --- --- --- cose
Cap de Creus        Cadaques                Spain       EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 creu
Dentergem           Dentergem               Belgium     EUREF   ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945C_M    NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- dent
Dourbes             Dourbes                 Belgium     EUREF   ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945C_M    NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- dour
Dresden             Dresden                 Germany     EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP  DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X09 X10 dres
Ebre                Roquetes                Spain       EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ebre
Escornacrabes       Naut Aran               Spain       EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     DOME --- X03 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 esco
Euskirchen          Euskirchen              Germany     EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 eusk
Genova - Istituto I GENOVA                  ITALY       EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 --- --- --- --- geno
Kiev/Golosiiv       Kiev                    Ukraine     EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 glsv
Pecny, Ondrejov / C Ondrejov                Czech Repub EUREF   ASHTECH Z18         ASH701946.022   SNOW X10 X09 X09 X09 X09 X10 X10 gope
Observatoire de Cal Caussols                France      EUREF   ROGUE SNR-12 RM     AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 --- X10 X10 gras
Graz-Lustbuehel     Graz                    Austria     EUREF   ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945C_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 graz
Helgoland Island /  Helgoland Island        Germany     EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 helg
Herstmonceux        Hailsham                England     EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E      NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hers
Hafelekar-Innsbruck Innsbruck               Austria     EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     GRAZ --- --- --- --- --- --- --- hflk
Hohenbuenstorf      Hohenbuenstorf, Esch    Germany     EUREF   TRIMBLE 4700        TRM29659.00     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hobu
Hoefn / Iceland     Hoefn                   Iceland     EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hofn
Istanbul / Turkey   Istanbul                Turkey      EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ista
Joensuu permanent G Joensuu                 Finland     EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 joen
JOZEFOSLAW          Jozefoslaw              Poland      EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM14532.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 joze
Karlsruhe           Karlsruhe               Germany     EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 karl
Kiruna              Kiruna                  Sweden      EUREF   ASHTECH MICROZ      AOAD/M_T        OSOD X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 kir0
Kiruna              Kiruna                  Sweden      EUREF   AOA SNR-8100 ACT    ASH701945C_M         X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 kiru
Kloppenheim         Kloppenheim / Frankf    Germany     EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 klop
Kootwijk Observator Kootwijk                The Netherl EUREF   AOA SNR-12 ACT      AOAD/M_B        DUTD --- --- X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 kosg
Kulusuk             Kulusuk Airport         Greenland ( EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 kulu
LAMKOWKO            Olsztyn                 Poland      EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936F_C    SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 --- X10 X10 lama
Lampedusa - Capitan LAMPEDUSA               ITALY       EUREF   TRIMBLE 4700        TRM29659.00     NONE --- --- X05 X10 X10 X04 --- lamp
Linz Stadtvermessun Linz                    Austria     EUREF   LEICA SR9500        LEIAT504        LEIS --- --- --- --- --- --- --- linz
Llivia              Llivia                  Spain       EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 lliv
Maartsbo            Maartsbo                Sweden      EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        OSOD X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mar6
Matera              MATERA                  ITALY       EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mate
MENDELEEVO          Mendeleevo, Moscow R    Russia      EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM14532.10          X02 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mdvo
Medicina(BO)        MEDICINA (BOLOGNA)      ITALY       EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X02 X06 X10 X10 medi
METSAHOVI           Kirkkonummi             Finland     EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_B        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mets
Modra-Piesok        Modra-Piesok            Slovak Repu EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM14532.00     DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mopi
Nicosia-Athalassa   Nicosia                 Cyprus      EUREF   AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X09 X10 X07 X05 nico
Novara Comune Largo Novara                  ITALY       EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X07 X10 nova
Teddington          Teddington              United King EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 npld
Novosibirsk         Novosibirsk             Russia      EUREF   TRIMBLE 4700        TRM33429.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 --- --- --- nvsk
Ny-Alesund          Ny-Alesund              Norway      EUREF   AOA BENCHMARK ACT   ASH701073.1     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- nya1
Ny-Alesund          Ny-Alesund              Norway      EUREF   AOA BENCHMARK ACT   AOAD/M_B        DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- nyal
Oberpfaffenhofen    Oberpfaffenhofen        Germany     EUREF   AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- obe2
ONSALA              ONSALA                  SWEDEN      EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_B        OSOD X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 onsa
Ohrid / Macedonia   Ohrid                   Macedonia   EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E      SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- orid
Ponta Delgada       Ponta Delgada           PORTUGAL    EUREF   LEICA CRS1000       LEIAT504        NONE --- --- --- --- --- X10 X10 pdel
FOMI Satellite Geod Penc                    Hungary     EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM14532.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 penc
Pfaender/Moos/Brege Bregenz                 Austria     EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     GRAZ X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 pfan
Potsdam, GeoForschu Potsdam                 Germany     EUREF   AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 pots
Prato - P.I.N. Cent Prato                   ITALY       EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- X10 prat
Braunschweig        Braunschweig            Germany     EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E      SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ptbb
Reykjavik / Iceland Reykjavik               Iceland     EUREF   AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 reyk
RIGA permanent GPS  Riga                    Latvia      EUREF   ROGUE SNR-8000      ASH700936D_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 riga
Salzburg/Gaisberg   Salzburg                Austria     EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     GRAZ --- --- --- --- --- --- --- sbgz
San Fernando        San Fernando (Cadiz)    Spain       EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X08 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sfer
Saint Jean des Vign Saint Jean des Vigne    France      EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    NONE --- --- --- X10 X10 X10 X10 sjdv
SODANKYLA permanent Sodankyla               Finland     EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        DUTD X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 soda
Sofia / Bulgaria    Sofia                   Bulgaria    EUREF   AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 --- --- --- X10 --- --- sofi
Sarajevo/University Sarajevo                Bosnia/Herc EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 --- --- --- X10 X10 X10 srjv
STPO                St.Poelten              Austria     EUREF                                            X10 --- X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 stpo
Svetloe             Svetloe                 Russia      EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SST     TRM14532.00          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- svtl
Torino              Torino                  Italy       EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tori
Trabzon / Turkey    Trabzon                 Turkey      EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW X10 X10 X10 X07 X06 X10 X10 trab
Tromsoe             Tromsoe                 Norway      EUREF   AOA BENCHMARK ACT   ASH701073.1     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tro1
Tromsoe             Tromsoe                 Norway      EUREF   AOA BENCHMARK ACT   AOAD/M_B        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 trom
UNIVERSITY OF PERUG PERUGIA                 ITALY       EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW X10 X10 X10 --- --- X10 X10 unpg
UNIVERSITY OF PADOV PADOVA                  ITALY       EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- upad
Uzhgorod            Uzhgorod                Ukraine     EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X07 X10 uzhl
VAASA permanent GPS Vaasa                   Finland     EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 vaas
Venezia             Venezia                 Italy       EUREF   TRIMBLE 4700        TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 vene
Vilhelmina          Vilhelmina              Sweden      EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        OSOD X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 vil0
Villafranca         Villafranca             Spain       EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 vill
Visby               Visby                   Sweden      EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        OSOD X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 vis0
WROCLAW             WROCLAW                 POLAND      EUREF   ASHTECH Z18         ASH701073.3     SNOW X09 X09 X09 X09 X08 X09 X10 wroc
Wettzell / Germany  Koetzting               Germany     EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936C_M    SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 wtza
Wettzell / Germany  Koetzting               Germany     EUREF   AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 wtzr
Yebes               Yebes                   Spain       EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 yebe
Zelenchukskaya / Ru Zelenchukskaya          Russia      EUREF   AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T        NONE --- --- --- --- --- X10 --- zeck
Zimmerwald L+T 88   Zimmerwald              Switzerland EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 zimm
Astronomical Observ Zwenigorod              Russia      EUREF   AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 zwen
Brewster VLBA       Brewster             WA USA         JPL     ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945C_M    SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- brew
Mammoth Lakes Laser Mammoth Lakes        CA USA         JPL     ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 casa
Harvest Oil Platfor Vandenberg AFB       CA USA         JPL     AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T        JPLA --- --- --- --- --- --- --- harv
Krakatoa            Mammoth Lakes        CA USA         JPL                                              X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 krak
Kunming             Kunming                 China       JPL     ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 kunm
Manila Observatory  Quezon City             Phillipines JPL     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945C_M    NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- pimo
Quincy              Quincy               CA USA         JPL     ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        JPLA --- --- --- --- --- --- --- quin
Arti                Arti                    Russian Fed NEDA    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 artu
Bilibino            Bilibino                Russian Fed NEDA    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701933B_M    DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- bili
Seismic Station Mag Magadan                 Russian Fed NEDA    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    JPLA X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mag0
Obninsk/Moscow Seis Obninsk                 Russian Fed NEDA    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945C_M    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mobn
Complex Magnetic-Io Norilsk                 Russian Fed NEDA    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 nril
Institute of Volcan Petropavlovsk-Kamcha    Russian Fed NEDA    ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 petp
Seismic Station Tix Tixi                    Russian Fed NEDA    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tixi
Seismic Station Yak Yakutsk                 Russian Fed NEDA    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701933B_M    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 yakt
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk   Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk       Russian Fed NEDA    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701933B_M    DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 yssk
Alice Springs AU012 Alice Springs           Australia   ARGN    AOA ICS-4000Z ACT   AOAD/M_T        DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 alic
Casey               Casey                   Antarctica  ARGN    AOA ICS-4000Z ACT   AOAD/M_T        DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cas1
Ceduna AU019        Ceduna                  Australia   ARGN    AOA ICS-4000Z ACT   AOAD/M_T        DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cedu
Cocos               Cocos (Keeling) Isla    Australia   ARGN    AOA SNR-12 ACT      AOAD/M_T        DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 coco
Darwin AU014        Darwin                  Australia   ARGN    ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X02 --- --- --- --- darw
Davis               Davis                   Antarctica  ARGN    AOA ICS-4000Z ACT   AOAD/M_T        DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 dav1
Hobart AU016        Hobart                  Australia   ARGN    AOA ICS-4000Z ACT   AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hob2
Jabiru AU043        Jabiru                  Australia   ARGN    AOA ICS-4000Z ACT   ASH700936D_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 jab1
Karratha AU013      Karratha                Australia   ARGN    AOA ICS-4000Z ACT   AOAD/M_T        DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 karr
MacQuarie Island    MacQuarie Island, Su    Southern Oc ARGN    AOA ICS-4000Z ACT   AOAD/M_T        DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mac1
Mawson              Mawson                  Antarctica  ARGN    AOA ICS-4000Z ACT   AOAD/M_T        DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X07 X10 X10 maw1
Stromlo             Canberra                Australia   ARGN    AOA SNR-12 ACT      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 str1
Tidbinbilla (Canber (Near) Canberra         Australia   ARGN    AOA ICS-4000Z ACT   AOAD/M_T        JPLA X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tid1
Townsville AU028    Cape Ferguson           Australia   ARGN    AOA ICS-4000Z ACT   AOAD/M_T        DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tow2
Yaragadee           Dongara                 Australia   ARGN    AOA ICS-4000Z ACT   AOAD/M_T        DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 yar2
Amman               Amman                   Jordan      SOI-TAU ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SCIS --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ammn
Binyamin Shmuter Me Haifa                   Israel      SOI-TAU ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700228D           X10 X10 X10 --- --- --- --- bshm
Metzoki dragot      metzoki dragot          Israel      SOI-TAU ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW X08 X07 X07 --- --- --- --- drag
Eilat               Eilat                   Israel      SOI-TAU TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM14532.00          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- elat
Kibutz el-rom       Kibutz el-rom           Israel      SOI-TAU ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW X10 X10 X10 --- --- --- --- elro
Maale Gilboa        Maale Gilboa            Israel      SOI-TAU ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945C_M    SNOW X10 X10 X10 --- --- --- --- gilb
JERUSALEM           Jerusalem               Israel      SOI-TAU ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- jslm
Kibutz Kabri        Kibutz Kabri            Israel      SOI-TAU ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945C_M    SNOW X10 X10 X10 --- --- --- --- kabr
Katzrin             Katzrin                 Israel      SOI-TAU TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM14532.00          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- katz
Kibutz Lahav        Kibutz Lahav            Israel      SOI-TAU ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945C_M    SNOW X10 X10 X10 --- --- --- --- lhav
Mitzpe Ramon        Mitzpe Ramon            Israel      SOI-TAU ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SNOW X10 X10 X10 --- --- --- --- ramo
Tel Aviv            Tel Aviv                Israel      SOI-TAU TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM14532.00          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- tela
Aguascalientes Fixe Aguascalientes          Mexico      RGNA    TRIMBLE 4700        TRM29659.00     NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ineg
Coronel Fontana     Caucete                 Argentina   PGF     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- cfag
Copiano             Copiano                 Chile       PGF     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- copo
Coyhaique           Coyhaique               Chile       PGF     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- coyq
Faleolo Airport     Faleolo                 Samoa       PGF     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- fale
Freeport Tide Gauge Freeport                The Bahamas PGF     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701933B_M    SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- free
Hilo Airport        Hilo                 HI USA         PGF     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hilo
Honolulu Tide Gauge Honolulu             HI USA         PGF     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hnlc
Iquique             Iquique                 Chile       PGF     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- iqqe
Koumac              Koumac                  New Caledon PGF     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- kouc
Lihue Aiport        Lihue, Kauai         HI USA         PGF     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 lhue
Maldives Tide Gauge Male Airport            Republic of PGF     LEICA CRS1000       LEIAT504        LEIS X08 --- --- --- --- --- --- mald
Manzanillo Tide Gau Manzanillo              Mexico      PGF     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701933B_M    SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- manz
Haleakala, Maui     Haleakala, Maui      HI USA         PGF     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 maui
Punta Arenas        Punta Arenas            Chile       PGF     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- parc
Cape Verde Tide Gau Palmeira                Republic of PGF     LEICA CRS1000       LEIAT504        LEIS --- --- --- --- --- --- --- tgcv
Tucuman             Tucuman                 Argentina   PGF     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- tucu
Valparaiso Tide Gau Valparaiso              Chile       PGF     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- valp
Chumysh             Chumysh                 Kazakhstan  IVTAN   ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 chum
Poligan IVTAN 2     Bishkek                 Kyrghyzstan IVTAN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945C_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 pol2
Selezaschita        Almaty                  Kazakstan   IVTAN   ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        NONE X06 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sele
Sumkar              Khantau                 Kazahstan   IVTAN   TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM14532.00     DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sumk
Talas               Talas                   Kyrgyzstan  IVTAN   TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM14532.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tala
Cavallino           Cavallino               Italy       VENICE  LEICA RS500         LEIAT504        SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cava
Forte San Felice -  Venice                  Italy       VENICE  LEICA RS500         LEIAT504        SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sfel
Voltabarozzo        Venice                  Italy       VENICE  LEICA RS500         LEIAT504        SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 volt
Amundsen/Scott      AMUN                    Antarctica  UNKNOWN ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M         --- --- --- --- --- --- --- amun
Antuco              Los Angeles             Chile       UNKNOWN ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- antc
Cayaco              Cayaco                  Mexico      UNAM    TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP  NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- caya
Crimean Astrophysic Simeiz                  Ukraine     MGN     ROGUE SNR-8000                           X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 crao
DUNT                DUNT                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- dunt
Diyarbakir 2        Diyarbakir              Turkey      MGN     ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        UNAV --- --- --- --- --- --- --- dyr2
GRAB                GRAB                                UNKNOWN                                          X10 X10 X10 X10 --- X10 X10 grab
Ifrane              Ifrane                  Morocco     MGN     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     AOAD/M_T        SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ifrn
Kaygabok Lava Flow  Luzon                   Phillipines UNKNOWN TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 kayt
LYTT                LYTT                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- lytt
Mersin/Erdemli      Erdemli                 Turkey      MGN     ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        SCIS --- --- --- --- --- --- --- mers
Nagarkot            Nagarkot                Nepal       UNKNOWN TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP       --- --- --- --- --- --- --- naga
Yerevan (National S Yerevan                 Republic of MGN     ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        DOME --- --- --- --- --- --- --- nssp
Dunedin             Dunedin                 New Zealand UNKNOWN AOA BENCHMARK ACT   AOAD/M_T        NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ous2
Dunedin             Dunedin                 New Zealand UNKNOWN TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP       --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ousd
Palmer Station      PALM                    Antarctica  UNKNOWN ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M         X10 X10 X10 X10 X04 --- X10 palm
PATSCHERKOFEL       Innsbruck               Austria     UNKNOWN                                          X10 --- X10 X10 X10 X10 X07 patk
Rabat, EMI          Rabat                   Morocco     MGN     ROGUE SNR-8000      TRM29659.00     SCIS X09 X09 X09 X09 X09 X09 X09 rabt
RTMN                RTMN                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- rtmn
Sampali             Medan                   Indonesia   UNKNOWN ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936B_M         --- --- --- --- --- --- --- samp
SC00                Ellensburg           WA USA         SNG     TRIMBLE 4700        TRM29659.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sc00
NMT Socorro         Socorro                 USA         SNG     TRIMBLE 4700        TRM29659.00          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- sc01
Friday Harbor       Friday Harbor           USA         SNG     TRIMBLE 4700        TRM29659.00     SCIT X08 X10 X10 X09 --- --- --- sc02
SFBS                SFBS                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- sfbs
SFBY                SFBY                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- sfby
SG01 (EF13, Lamont) Billings                USA         SNG                                              X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sg01
EF09, Ashton        Norman                  USA         SNG                                              X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sg04
EF12, Pawhuska      Norman                  USA         SNG                                              X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sg08
EF15, Ringwood      Norman                  USA         SNG                                              X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sg09
EF11, Byron         Norman                  USA         SNG                                              X10 X10 X10 X09 X10 X10 X10 sg10
EF08, Coldwater     Norman                  USA         SNG     TRIMBLE 4700                             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sg11
EF01, Parned        Norman                  USA         SNG                                              X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sg12
EF05, Halstead      Norman                  USA         SNG                                              X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sg13
EF06, Towanda       Norman                  USA         SNG                                              X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sg14
EF03, LeRoy         Norman                  USA         SNG                                              X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sg15
EF07, Elk Falls     Norman                  USA         SNG                                              X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sg16
EF25, Seminole      Norman                  USA         SNG                                              --- --- --- --- --- --- --- sg17
EF24, Cyril         Norman                  USA         SNG                                              X10 X10 X10 X10 X04 --- --- sg18
EF22, Cordell       Norman                  USA         SNG                                              X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sg19
EF19, El Reno       Norman                  USA         SNG                                              X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sg20
Tetouan             Tetouan                 Morocco     MGN     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS --- --- --- --- --- --- --- tetn
Gebze / TURKEY      Gebze                   TURKEY      MGN     TRIMBLE 4700        TRM29659.00     UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tubi
Taal Volcano Statio Luzon                   Phillipines UNKNOWN TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM14532.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tvst
University of Damas Kangerlussuaq           Syria       MGN     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936B_M    SCIS --- --- --- --- --- --- --- udmc
Vallo della Lucania Vallo della Lucania     Italy       UNKNOWN LEICA SR9500        LEIAT504             --- --- --- X00 X01 X00 X00 vluc
Wien                Wien                    Austria     UNKNOWN                                          X10 --- X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 wien
Winnipeg            Winnipeg                Canada      UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- winn
XXXX                XXXX                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- xxxx
Yautepec            Yautepec                Mexico      UNAM    LEICA RS500         ASH700936E_C    SCIS --- --- --- --- --- --- --- yaig
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
                                                                                            Total Sites: 804 799 799 792 786 779 763
                                                                                  Total Potential Sites: [994]

B = RINEX and raw files on line; R = Raw files only; X = RINEX files only.
[01-10] = Percentage (divided by 10) of a complete data file computed by a RINEX checking program.

Total Sites: daily count of sites on the SOPAC archive.

Total Potential Sites: total number of sites for which data from the past 1 year exist on the archive.

Data Networks:
AKDA         -- Alaska Deformation Array
               url: http://www.aeic.alaska.edu/Input/akda/
               ftp: n/a
               email: 
ARGN         -- Australian Regional GPS Network
               url: http://www.auslig.gov.au/geodesy/argn/argn.htm
               ftp: ftp://ftp.auslig.gov.au/gps/DDD
               email: 
BARD         -- Bay Area Regional Deformation GPS Network
               url: http://quake.geo.berkeley.edu/bard
               ftp: ftp://brkseis20.berkeley.edu/pub/gps/YYYY/YYYY.DDD
               email: 
BARGN        -- Basin and Range GPS Network
               url: http://cfa-www.harvard.edu/space_geodesy/BARGEN/
               ftp: n/a
               email: 
CORS         -- Continuously Operating Reference Stations
               url: http://www.ngs.noaa.gov/CORS/cors-data.html
               ftp: ftp://cors.ngs.noaa.gov/cors/rinex/YYDDD
               email: 
EBRY         -- Eastern Basin Range Yellowstone
               url: http://www.mines.utah.edu/~rbsmith/RESEARCH/UUGPS.html
               ftp: n/a
               email: 
EUREF        -- European Reference Frame
               url: http://www.epncb.oma.be
               ftp: ftp://omaftp.oma.be/dist/astro/euref/data/rinex
               email: 
FSL          -- Forecast Systems Laboratory
               url: http://fsl.noaa.gov
               ftp: n/a
               email: 
IGS          -- International GPS Service for Geodynamics
               url: http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov
               ftp: ftp://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov
               email: 
IGS-C        -- International GPS Service for Geodynamics Core Sites
               url: http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov
               ftp: ftp://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov
               email: 
IVTAN        -- Institute for High Temperatures
               url: http://helios.gdirc.ru
               ftp: n/a
               email: 
JPL          -- Jet Propulsion Laboratory
               url: http://milhouse.jpl.nasa.gov
               ftp: n/a
               email: 
MGN          -- Mediterranean GPS Network
               url: n/a
               ftp: n/a
               email: 
NEDA         -- Northeast Eurasia Deformation Array
               url: http://gps.gsras.ru
               ftp: n/a
               email: 
PANGA        -- Pacific Northwest Geodetic Array
               url: http://www.geodesy.cwu.edu
               ftp: ftp://ftp.geophys.washington.edu/pub/gps/RINEX/YYYY/DDD
               email: 
PGF          -- Pacific GPS Facility
               url: n/a
               ftp: n/a
               email: 
RGNA         -- Red Geodesica Nacional Activa
               url: n/a
               ftp: n/a
               email: 
SCIGN        -- Southern California Integrated GPS Network
               url: http://www.scign.org
               ftp: ftp://garner.ucsd.edu/pub/rinex/YYYY/DDD
               email: [email-masked]
SNG          -- SuomiNet Geodetic
               url: http://www.unavco.ucar.edu/project_support/suominet/suominet.html
               ftp: n/a
               email: 
SOI-TAU-RJGC -- Survey of Israel / Tel Aviv University / Royal Jordanian Geographic Centre
               url: n/a
               ftp: n/a
               email: 
SOPAC        -- Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center
               url: http://sopac.ucsd.edu
               ftp: n/a
               email: 
UNAM         -- Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico
               url: http://tlacaelel.igeofcu.unam.mx/~vladimir/gpsred/gpsred.html
               ftp: n/a
               email: 
UNKNOWN      -- Unknown Affiliation
               url: n/a
               ftp: n/a
               email: 
VENICE       -- Venezia Consorzio Nuova
               url: n/a
               ftp: n/a
               email: 
WCDA         -- Western Canada Deformation Array
               url: http://www.pgc.nrcan.gc.ca/geodyn/wcda.htm
               ftp: n/a
               email: 
SGN/BRD      -- SCIGN / BARD (see above)

SOPAC also archives meteorological data [format: siteDDD0.YYm]