Subject: [IGSREPORT-0947] CDDIS Product Holdings (Week 0745)
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 10 May 1994 5:53:59 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue May 10  5:53:59 PDT 1994      Message Number 0947
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: CDDIS Product Holdings (Week 0745)

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 10-May-94)
                   GPS Week 0745/IGS Operational Week 16
              (April 17 thru 23, 1994; Days 94107 thru 94113)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0745]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07450-6.EPH      SP3     COD07457.ERP   COD07457.SUM     10-May-94
 EMR     EMR07450-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07457.ERP   EMR07457.SUM     28-Apr-94
 ESA     ESA07450-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07457.ERP   ESA07457.SUM     29-Apr-94
 GFZ     GFZ07450-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07457.ERP   GFZ07457.SUM     03-May-94
 IGS     IGS07450-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07457.ERP   IGS07457.SUM     09-May-94
 JPL     JPL07450-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07457.ERP   JPL07457.SUM     02-May-94
 NGS     NGS07450-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07457.ERP   NGS07450-6.SUM   29-Apr-94
 SIO     SIO07450-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07457.ERP   SIO07457.SUM     06-May-94
==============================================================================
Totals:  85 files (11.7 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index