Subject: [IGSREPORT-0935] CDDIS Products Holdings (Week 0744)
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 3 May 1994 6:18:53 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue May  3  6:18:53 PDT 1994      Message Number 0935
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: CDDIS Products Holdings (Week 0744)

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 03-May-94)
                   GPS Week 0744/IGS Operational Week 15
              (April 10 thru 16, 1994; Days 94100 thru 94106)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0744]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07440-6.EPH      SP3     COD07447.ERP   COD07447.SUM     22-Apr-94
 EMR     EMR07440-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07447.ERP   EMR07447.SUM     22-Apr-94
 ESA     ESA07440-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07447.ERP   ESA07447.SUM     22-Apr-94
 GFZ     GFZ07440-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07447.ERP   GFZ07447.SUM     28-Apr-94
 IGS     IGS07440-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07447.ERP   IGS07447.SUM     29-Apr-94
 JPL     JPL07440-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07447.ERP   JPL07447.SUM     22-Apr-94
 NGS     NGS07440-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07447.ERP   NGS07440-6.SUM   22-Apr-94
 SIO     SIO07440-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07447.ERP   SIO07447.SUM     27-Apr-94
==============================================================================
Totals:  85 files (11.6 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index