Subject: [IGSREPORT-0934] CDDIS Data Holdings (Week 0746)
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 3 May 1994 6:18:26 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue May  3  6:18:26 PDT 1994      Message Number 0934
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                  
Subject: CDDIS Data Holdings (Week 0746)

            Current IGS GPS Data Holdings (as of 03-May-94 08:58)           
                    IGS Operational Week 17/GPS Week 0746                   
             (April 24 through 30, 1994; Days 94114 thru 94120)             
                                                                            
                                           1   1   1   1   1   1   1        
                   Mon.                    1   1   1   1   1   1   2   No.  
    Site Name      Name      Receiver      4   5   6   7   8   9   0  Sites 
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----- 
Albert Head        ALBH  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Algonquin          ALGO  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Arequipa           AREQ  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Bermuda            BRMU  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Fairbanks          FAIR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Fortaleza          FORT  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Goldstone          GOLD  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Graz               GRAZ  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Greenbelt          GODE  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Hartebeesthoek     HART  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Harvest Platform   HARV  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Herstmonceux       HERS  Rogue SNR-8A      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Hobart             HOB1  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Jozefoslaw         JOZE  Trimble 4000SSE   -   X   X   X   X   X   X      6 
Kiruna             KIRU  Rogue SNR-8100    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Kokee Park         KOKB  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Kootwijk           KOSG  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Kourou             KOUR  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Lake Mathews       MATH  Trimble 4000SSE   X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Madrid             MADR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Maspalomas         MASP  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Matera             MATE  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
McDonald           MDO1  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
McMurdo            MCMU  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Metsahovi          METS  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Monument Peak      MONP  Ashtech Z-XII3    X   X   X   X   X   -   -      5 
North Liberty      NLIB  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Ny Alesund         NYAL  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Onsala             ONSA  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Palos Verdes       PVEP  Trimble 4000SSE   X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Pamate             PAMA  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Pasadena           JPLM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Penticton          DRAO  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Perth              PERT  Rogue SNR-8100    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Pie Town           PIE1  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Pinyon Flat        PIN1  Ashtech Z-XII3    -   X   X   X   X   X   X      6 
Quincy             QUIN  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Richmond           RCM5  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   -   X   X      6 
Saint John's       STJO  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Santiago           SANT  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Scripps            SIO3  Ashtech Z-XII3    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Taiwan             TAIW  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Tidbinbilla        TIDB  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Tromso             TROM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Tsukuba            TSKB  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Usuda              USUD  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Vandenberg         VNDP  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Westford           WES2  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Westford           WFRD  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   -   -   -      4 
Wettzell           WETT  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Yaragadee          YAR1  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Yellowknife        YELL  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Zimmerwald         ZIMM  Trimble 4000SSE   X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----- 
Totals:              53  stations          51  53  53  53  51  51  51   363 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS1:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 94067 and on
        GPS2:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 93364 through 94066
        GPS5:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 93344 through 93353
        GPS6:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 93354 through 93363
        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSDATA] directory contains CDDIS weekly and yearly data summaries
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index