Subject: [IGSREPORT-0922] CDDIS Product Holdings (Week 0743)
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 1994 11:15:40 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Apr 26 11:15:40 PDT 1994      Message Number 0922
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: CDDIS Product Holdings (Week 0743)

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 26-Apr-94)
                   GPS Week 0743/IGS Operational Week 14
           (April 03 through 09, 1994; Days 94093 thru 94099)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0743]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07430-6.EPH      SP3     COD07437.ERP   COD07437.SUM     15-Apr-94
 EMR     EMR07430-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07437.ERP   EMR07437.SUM     16-Apr-94
 ESA     ESA07430-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07437.ERP   ESA07437.SUM     15-Apr-94
 GFZ     GFZ07430-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07437.ERP   GFZ07437.SUM     15-Apr-94
 IGS     IGS07430-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07437.ERP   IGS07437.SUM     25-Apr-94
 JPL     JPL07430-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07437.ERP   JPL07437.SUM     19-Apr-94
 NGS     NGS07430-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07437.ERP   NGS07430-6.SUM   16-Apr-94
==============================================================================
Totals:  69 files (8.9 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index