Subject: [IGSREPORT-0907] CDDIS Products Holdings (Week 0742)
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 1994 10:14:13 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Apr 19 10:14:13 PDT 1994      Message Number 0907
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: CDDIS Products Holdings (Week 0742)

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 19-Apr-94)
                   GPS Week 0742/IGS Operational Week 13
           (March 27 thru April 02, 1994; Days 94086 thru 94092)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0742]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07420-6.EPH      SP3     COD07427.ERP   COD07427.SUM     10-Apr-94
 EMR     EMR07420-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07427.ERP   EMR07427.SUM     11-Apr-94
 ESA     ESA07420-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07427.ERP   ESA07427.SUM     08-Apr-94
 GFZ     GFZ07420-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07427.ERP   GFZ07427.SUM     09-Apr-94
 IGS     IGS07420-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07427.ERP   IGS07427.SUM     15-Apr-94
 JPL     JPL07420-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07427.ERP   JPL07427.SUM     11-Apr-94
 NGS     NGS07420-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07427.ERP   NGS07420-6.SUM   08-Apr-94
 SIO     SIO07420-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07427.ERP   SIO07427.SUM     13-Apr-94
==============================================================================
Totals:  85 files (12.6 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index