Subject: [IGSREPORT-0894] CDDIS Products Holdings (Week 0741)
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 1994 5:57:04 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Apr 13  5:57:04 PDT 1994      Message Number 0894
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: CDDIS Products Holdings (Week 0741)

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 13-Apr-94)
                   GPS Week 0741/IGS Operational Week 12
              (March 20 thru 26, 1994; Days 94079 thru 94085)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0741]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07410-6.EPH      SP3     COD07417.ERP   COD07417.SUM     02-Apr-94
 EMR     EMR07410-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07417.ERP   EMR07417.SUM     05-Apr-94
 ESA     ESA07410-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07417.ERP   ESA07417.SUM     06-Apr-94
 GFZ     GFZ07410-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07417.ERP   GFZ07417.SUM     01-Apr-94
 IGS     IGS07410-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07417.ERP   IGS07417.SUM     07-Apr-94
 JPL     JPL07410-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07417.ERP   JPL07417.SUM     31-Mar-94
 NGS     NGS07410-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07417.ERP   NGS07410-6.SUM   02-Apr-94
 SIO     SIO07410-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07417.ERP   SIO07417.SUM     01-Apr-94
==============================================================================
Totals:  85 files (11.4 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index