Subject: [IGSREPORT-0883] CDDIS Product Holdings (Week 0740)
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 1994 7:23:15 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Apr  5  7:23:15 PDT 1994      Message Number 0883
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: CDDIS Product Holdings (Week 0740)

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 05-Apr-94)
                   GPS Week 0740/IGS Operational Week 11
              (March 13 thru 19, 1994; Days 94072 thru 94078)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0740]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07400-6.EPH      SP3     COD07407.ERP   COD07407.SUM     28-Mar-94
 EMR     EMR07400-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07407.ERP   EMR07407.SUM     26-Mar-94
 ESA     ESA07400-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07407.ERP   ESA07407.SUM     29-Mar-94
 GFZ     GFZ07400-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07407.ERP   GFZ07407.SUM     29-Mar-94
 IGS     IGS07400-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07407.ERP   IGS07407.SUM     31-Mar-94
 JPL     JPL07400-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07407.ERP   JPL07407.SUM     28-Mar-94
 NGS     NGS07400-6.EPH      SP3                    NGS07400-6.SUM   24-Mar-94
 SIO     SIO07400-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07407.ERP   SIO07407.SUM     25-Mar-94
==============================================================================
Totals:  84 files (12.3 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index