Subject: [IGSREPORT-0856] CDDIS Product Holdings (Week 0739)
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 1994 5:36:49 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Mar 23  5:36:49 PST 1994      Message Number 0856
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: CDDIS Product Holdings (Week 0739)

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 23-Mar-94)
                   GPS Week 0739/IGS Operational Week 10
              (March 06 thru 12, 1994; Days 94065 thru 94071)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0739]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07390-6.EPH      SP3     COD07397.ERP   COD07397.SUM     19-Mar-94
 EMR     EMR07390-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07397.ERP   EMR07397.SUM     16-Mar-94
 ESA     ESA07390-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07397.ERP   ESA07397.SUM     16-Mar-94
 GFZ     GFZ07390-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07397.ERP   GFZ07397.SUM     18-Mar-94
 JPL     JPL07390-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07397.ERP   JPL07397.SUM     16-Mar-94
 NGS     NGS07390-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07397.ERP   NGS07390-6.SUM   17-Mar-94
 SIO     SIO07390-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07397.ERP   SIO07397.SUM     18-Mar-94
==============================================================================
Totals:  76 files (11.3 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index