Subject: [IGSREPORT-0847] CDDIS Products Holdings (Week 0738)
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 1994 10:34:42 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Mar 16 10:34:42 PST 1994      Message Number 0847
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: CDDIS Products Holdings (Week 0738)

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 16-Mar-94)
                   GPS Week 0738/IGS Operational Week 09
             (February 27 thru March 05, 1994; Days 94058 thru 94064)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0738]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07380-6.EPH      SP3     COD07387.ERP   COD07387.SUM     12-Mar-94
 EMR     EMR07380-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07387.ERP   EMR07387.SUM     07-Mar-94
 ESA     ESA07380-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07387.ERP   ESA07387.SUM     11-Mar-94
 GFZ     GFZ07380-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07387.ERP   GFZ07387.SUM     12-Mar-94
 NGS     NGS07380-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07387.ERP   NGS07380-6.SUM   11-Mar-94
 SIO     SIO07380-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07387.ERP   SIO07387.SUM     11-Mar-94
==============================================================================
Totals:  67 files (9.9 Mbytes) from 6 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index