Subject: [IGSREPORT-0828] CDDIS Product Holdings (Week 0737)
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 1994 6:48:10 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Mar  8  6:48:10 PST 1994      Message Number 0828
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: CDDIS Product Holdings (Week 0737)

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 08-Mar-94)
                   GPS Week 0737/IGS Operational Week 08
             (February 20 thru 26, 1994; Days 94051 thru 94057)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0737]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07370-6.EPH      SP3     COD07377.ERP   COD07377.SUM     05-Mar-94
 EMR     EMR07370-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07377.ERP   EMR07377.SUM     04-Mar-94
 ESA     ESA07370-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07377.ERP   ESA07377.SUM     01-Mar-94
 GFZ     GFZ07370-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07377.ERP   GFZ07377.SUM     05-Mar-94
 IGS     IGS07370-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07377.ERP   IGS07377.SUM     04-Mar-94
 JPL     JPL07370-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07377.ERP   JPL07377.SUM     04-Mar-94
 NGS     NGS07370-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07377.ERP   NGS07370-6.SUM   06-Mar-94
 SIO     SIO07370-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07377.ERP   SIO07377.SUM     07-Mar-94
==============================================================================
Totals:  85 files (12.3 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index