Subject: [IGSREPORT-0817] CDDIS Products Holdings (Week 0736)
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 1994 6:10:43 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Mar  2  6:10:43 PST 1994      Message Number 0817
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: CDDIS Products Holdings (Week 0736)

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 02-Mar-94)
                   GPS Week 0736/IGS Operational Week 07
             (February 13 thru 19, 1994; Days 94044 thru 94050)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0736]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07360-6.EPH      SP3     COD07367.ERP   COD07367.SUM     25-Feb-94
 EMR     EMR07360-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07367.ERP   EMR07367.SUM     25-Feb-94
 ESA     ESA07360-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07367.ERP   ESA07367.SUM     24-Feb-94
 GFZ     GFZ07360-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07367.ERP   GFZ07367.SUM     26-Feb-94
 IGS     IGS07360-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07367.ERP   IGS07367.SUM     28-Feb-94
 JPL     JPL07360-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07367.ERP   JPL07367.SUM     25-Feb-94
 NGS     NGS07360-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07367.ERP   NGS07360-6.SUM   26-Feb-94
 SIO     SIO07360-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07367.ERP   SIO07367.SUM     25-Feb-94
==============================================================================
Totals:  85 files (12.4 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index