Subject: [IGSREPORT-0804] CDDIS Products Holdings (Week 0735)
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 1994 7:39:44 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Feb 23  7:39:44 PST 1994      Message Number 0804
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: CDDIS Products Holdings (Week 0735)

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 23-Feb-94)
                   GPS Week 0735/IGS Operational Week 06
             (February 06 thru 12, 1994; Days 94037 thru 94043)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0735]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07350-6.EPH      SP3     COD07357.ERP   COD07357.SUM     20-Feb-94
 EMR     EMR07350-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07357.ERP   EMR07357.SUM     17-Feb-94
 ESA     ESA07350-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07357.ERP   ESA07357.SUM     17-Feb-94
 GFZ     GFZ07350-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07357.ERP   GFZ07357.SUM     19-Feb-94
 IGS     IGS07350-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07357.ERP   IGS07357.SUM     21-Feb-94
 JPL     JPL07350-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07357.ERP   JPL07357.SUM     18-Feb-94
 NGS     NGS07350-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07357.ERP   NGS07350-6.SUM   18-Feb-94
 SIO     SIO07350-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07357.ERP   SIO07357.SUM     16-Feb-94
==============================================================================
Totals:  85 files (12.4 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index