Subject: [IGSREPORT-0803] CDDIS Products Holdings (Week 0734)
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 1994 7:39:26 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Feb 23  7:39:26 PST 1994      Message Number 0803
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: CDDIS Products Holdings (Week 0734)

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 23-Feb-94)
                   GPS Week 0734/IGS Operational Week 05
        (January 30 thru February 05, 1994; Days 94030 thru 94036)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0734]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07340-6.EPH      SP3     COD07347.ERP   COD07347.SUM     12-Feb-94
 EMR     EMR07340-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07347.ERP   EMR07347.SUM     12-Feb-94
 ESA     ESA07340-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07347.ERP   ESA07347.SUM     11-Feb-94
 GFZ     GFZ07340-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07347.ERP   GFZ07347.SUM     12-Feb-94
 IGS     IGS07340-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07347.ERP   IGS07347.SUM     15-Feb-94
 JPL     JPL07340-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07347.ERP   JPL07347.SUM     11-Feb-94
 NGS     NGS07340-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07347.ERP   NGS07340-6.SUM   15-Feb-94
 SIO     SIO07340-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07347.ERP   SIO07347.SUM     09-Feb-94
==============================================================================
Totals:  85 files (12.4 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index