Subject: [IGSREPORT-0802] CDDIS Products Holdings (Week 0733)
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 1994 7:39:12 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Feb 23  7:39:12 PST 1994      Message Number 0802
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: CDDIS Products Holdings (Week 0733)

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 23-Feb-94)
                   GPS Week 0733/IGS Operational Week 04
             (January 23 thru 29, 1994; Days 94023 thru 94029)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0733]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07330-6.EPH      SP3     COD07337.ERP   COD07337.SUM     05-Feb-94
 EMR     EMR07330-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07337.ERP   EMR07337.SUM     03-Feb-94
 ESA     ESA07330-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07337.ERP   ESA07337.SUM     03-Feb-94
 GFZ     GFZ07330-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07337.ERP   GFZ07337.SUM     05-Feb-94
 IGS     IGS07330-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07337.ERP   IGS07337.SUM     08-Feb-94
 JPL     JPL07330-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07337.ERP   JPL07337.SUM     04-Feb-94
 NGS     NGS07330-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07337.ERP   NGS07330-6.SUM   02-Feb-94
 SIO     SIO07330-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07337.ERP   SIO07337.SUM     03-Feb-94
==============================================================================
Totals:  85 files (12.3 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index