Subject: [IGSREPORT-0775] ign weekly status
From: L. Daniel
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 1994 5:17:33 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Feb  9  5:17:33 PST 1994      Message Number 0775
******************************************************************************

Author: L. Daniel
Subject: ign weekly status

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                             PRODUCT FILES                            
                    (as of  7-FEB-1994 08:17:27.50)                   
                                                                      
         GPS WEEK #732    16/1/1994 to 22/1/1994   days 16-22         

                              1    1    1    1    2    2    2         
                              6    7    8    9    0    1    2         
Center           Type                                                 
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---        
COD              EPH          X    X    X    X    -    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          -    -    -    -    -    -    -         
                                                                      
EMR              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
ESA              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
GFZ              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
IGS              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
JPL              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
NGS              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
SIO              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP1          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X