Subject: [IGSREPORT-0772] CDDIS Products Holdings (Week 0732)
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 1994 7:19:48 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Feb  8  7:19:48 PST 1994      Message Number 0772
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: CDDIS Products Holdings (Week 0732)

--------------------------
                                                                            
            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 08-Feb-94)
                   GPS Week 0732/IGS Operational Week 03
             (January 16 thru 22, 1994; Days 94016 thru 94022)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0732]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07320-6.EPH      SP3     COD07327.ERP   COD07327.SUM     28-Jan-94
 EMR     EMR07320-6.EPH      SP3     EMR07327.ERP   EMR07327.SUM     31-Jan-94
 ESA     ESA07320-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07327.ERP   ESA07327.SUM     31-Jan-94
 GFZ     GFZ07320-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07327.ERP   GFZ07327.SUM     28-Jan-94
 IGS     IGS07320-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07327.ERP   IGS07327.SUM     04-Feb-94
 JPL     JPL07320-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07327.ERP   JPL07327.SUM     26-Jan-94
 NGS     NGS07320-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07327.ERP   NGS07320-6.SUM   28-Jan-94
 SIO     SIO07320-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07327.ERP   SIO07327.SUM     28-Jan-94
==============================================================================
Totals:  85 files (12.4 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index