Subject: [IGSREPORT-0756] CDDIS Products Holdings Summary (Week 0731)
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 1994 10:08:16 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Feb  1 10:08:16 PST 1994      Message Number 0756
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: CDDIS Products Holdings Summary (Week 0731)

--------------------------
                                                                            
            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 01-Feb-94)
                   GPS Week 0731/IGS Operational Week 02
             (January 09 thru 15, 1994; Days 94009 thru 94015)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0731]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07310-6.EPH      SP3     COD07317.ERP   COD07317.SUM     24-Jan-94
 EMR     EMR07310-6.EPH      SP3     EMR07317.ERP   EMR07317.SUM     24-Jan-94
 ESA     ESA07310-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07317.ERP   ESA07317.SUM     31-Jan-94
 GFZ     GFZ07310-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07317.ERP   GFZ07317.SUM     27-Jan-94
 IGS     IGS07310-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07317.ERP   IGS07317.SUM     27-Jan-94
 JPL     JPL07310-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07317.ERP   JPL07317.SUM     31-Jan-94
 NGS     NGS07310-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07317.ERP   NGS07310-6.SUM   28-Jan-94
 SIO     SIO07310-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07317.ERP   SIO07317.SUM     25-Jan-94
==============================================================================
Totals:  84 files (12.5 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index