Subject: [IGSREPORT-0743] ign weekly status
From: L.DANIEL
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 1994 6:44:52 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Jan 26  6:44:52 PST 1994      Message Number 0743
******************************************************************************

Author: L.DANIEL
Subject: ign weekly status

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                             PRODUCT FILES                            
                    (as of 26-JAN-1994 10:18:28.55)                   
                                                                      
        GPS WEEK #729    26/12/1993 to 1/1/1994   days 360-366        

                              3    3    3    3    3    3    3         
                              6    6    6    6    6    6    6         
Center           Type         0    1    2    3    4    5    6         
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---        
COD              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
EMR              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
ESA              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
GFZ              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
JPL              SP3          X    X    X    X    -    -    -         
                                                                      
NGS              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
SIO              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP1          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X