Subject: [IGSREPORT-0736] CDDIS Products Holdings (Week 0730)
From: Carey Noll/CDDIS
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 1994 7:44:18 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jan 25  7:44:18 PST 1994      Message Number 0736
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll/CDDIS
Subject: CDDIS Products Holdings (Week 0730)

Subject:  CDDIS GPS Products Holdings for GPS Week 0730
-------------------------------------------------------
                                                                            
            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 25-Jan-94)
                   GPS Week 0730/IGS Operational Week 01
             (January 02 thru 08, 1994; Days 94002 thru 94008)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0730]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07300-6.EPH      SP3     COD07307.ERP   COD07307.SUM     17-Jan-94
 EMR     EMR07300-6.EPH      SP3     EMR07307.ERP   EMR07307.SUM     21-Jan-94
 ESA     ESA07300-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07307.ERP   ESA07307.SUM     14-Jan-94
 GFZ     GFZ07300-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07307.ERP   GFZ07307.SUM     21-Jan-94
 IGS     IGS07300-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07307.ERP   IGS07307.SUM     24-Jan-94
 JPL     JPL07300-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07307.ERP   JPL07307.SUM     19-Jan-94
 NGS     NGS07300-6.EPH      SP3                    NGS07300-6.SUM   12-Jan-94
 SIO     SIO07300-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07307.ERP   SIO07307.SUM     21-Jan-94
==============================================================================
Totals:  79 files (12.0 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index